AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/s4-rs4-b5-platform-discussion-6/)
-   -   Help -Torx Screws (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/s4-rs4-b5-platform-discussion-6/help-torx-screws-1502163/)

wng98 07-04-2003 08:46 AM

Help -Torx Screws

Where can I buy these screws for my euro housing. I have the oem ballast, but no screws to mount them on the housing.. I live in NNJ, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mirror|rorriM 07-04-2003 09:12 AM

How could you not have the screws?

Did you get a special deal on the setup?

dscottjr 07-04-2003 09:26 AM

stop stealing our fucking housings and purchase them legit asshole.

what a dickhead to post on here that you either stole them yourself or bought some stolen housings.

Why don't you post your address on here and I'll make sure you get some f-in screws, dickhead.

carbon9 07-04-2003 09:54 AM

Re: How could you not have the screws?

Your "buy v1 remote mounts" link isn't working, could you post the contact info, I would like to get one.

wng98 07-04-2003 09:58 AM

Re: stop stealing our fucking housings and purchase them legit asshole.

Before you open you BIG FAT MOUTH, I have a A4 that I am upgrading. I bought e-code xenon from ECStuning and a set of OEM HID lights from ebay. The sell id is deepakmanuel. I am just upgrading my A4. You must be the BIGGEST ASS out there. THINK before you do.. OPEN MOUTH INSERT FOOT. I don't appreciate being curse at.

dscottjr 07-04-2003 10:08 AM

I don't care what you appreciate. With all the housings stolen in your area and a whopping 6 posts

to date - what am I supposed to think? If the way you got the housings and ballasts is so legit - go to the dealer and get the screws.

While you are at it, take an english class, too.

DocSlow (Mini Pig) 07-04-2003 10:14 AM

Having a rough day?

dscottjr 07-04-2003 10:19 AM

Actually I've had a really good one - woke up to some lovin', weather was perfect this morning, top

down on the s2000 to play tennis w/ the girl, bagels for breakfast, went and looked at some possible rental property to buy, came home to my contractor working on the 4th!!!, bought them a case and partook in a few, walked the dogs, posted some crap on AW.

All in all a good day, not sure why this pissed me off so bad but I found a few things missing around the garage yesterday and I know it had to be one of the old subcontractors that was out here doing work. People who steal **** bother me.

Have a nice 4th piglet, tell Mike I said hello if you see him. I'm going out to sip drinks by the pool, buy a whole gang of fireworks and blow **** up out on my boys farm!

Later:)

DocSlow (Mini Pig) 07-04-2003 10:23 AM

I'm glad your day is good =)

Mike is with his girl in MN for the holiday :-(

wng98 07-04-2003 10:23 AM

Re: I don't care what you appreciate. With all the housings stolen in your area and a whopping 6 po

Just proves my point.. BIGGEST ASS OUT THERE!