S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

I GOT CARJACKED TODAY!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2002, 10:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I GOT CARJACKED TODAY!

Even though i dont have an audi yet I still love this board. i have a 2002 mercedes Coupe heres the story
It happened in a nice section of town in broad daylight. Some crazy dude jumped through my passenger window with a knife and told me to drive. I could tell he was tripping on dope. So I comically asked "where you wanna go man" he said a place about 45 minutes from here. I told him I didnt know how to get there so i neede to call someone to get directions. so i called tele-aid and told them someone was in the car with me with and knife and i needed to be tracked and to call local law enforcment. he didn't hear that though, he heard I need to know how to get to greensboro. So i started driving, towards greensboro on the interstate with my flahers on. 6 minutes later I had 2 state troopers on my tail. I told the guy to hold on and we will be right back on our way. the state trooper played a trick on the guy and told me to get out of the car and then they went in a arrested him. I had a 40 cal. Glock in the car but I didnt want to resort to that. the guy never really threatened to harm me, he was too high to do that. I will now not ride with my windows down as much.
Old 05-17-2002, 10:20 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default STUPID.......

you should have shot his A$$......

=)
Old 05-17-2002, 10:28 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default That's pretty scary!

The psycho with the knife.
Do you have a permit for the gun?
Are you in Texas!?
Old 05-17-2002, 10:32 AM
AudiWorld Super User

greensboro NC??
Old 05-17-2002, 10:34 AM

Default Re: STUPID.......

yeah i have a permit, but the car is in my dads name. Nope i am in NC
Old 05-17-2002, 10:35 AM

Default Re: greensboro NC??

I was in Charlotte and he wanted to go to greensboro

it was over so fast no news crews were there
Old 05-17-2002, 10:36 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Wow, nice to see you kept your wits about you. Ever see Charlie Sheens "The Chase"

I thought if you carried a gun in the car by law the gun and clip had to be in seperate compartments in the car? Don't know where I heard that though.
Old 05-17-2002, 10:38 AM
RKA
AudiWorld Uber User

Default ??? Who are you?

The guy is sitting next to you, but doesn't hear you telling the teleaid operator that you're being held hostage?

He wants you to drive to a place 45 minutes away, but he doesn't know where to go?

You're driving down the highway with flashers and he doesn't notice?

If he's that dumb, why didn't you point down the street and say "Ooooh, look, someone dropped a veil of crack!!", then drive away while he's crack hunting?

Sorry, if this post is for real, I'm glad you're okay, but if you're a stinkin troll, go away, we have enough of them living here!
Old 05-17-2002, 10:39 AM

Default Re: Wow, nice to see you kept your wits about you. Ever see Charlie Sheens "The Chase"

nope not here. You can carry the gun loaded.But it cant be conceled. My dad was involved in a shhoting about ten years ago where he had to kill a guy and I was always taught never show a gun unless you HAVE to use it. If I would have had to use it wouldnt have mattered if it was conceled of not. Dead people dont talk back to cops.
Old 05-17-2002, 10:43 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Ahh, well that answers that. Concealed weapons can ruin ones day if you're a thief.

Quick Reply: I GOT CARJACKED TODAY!