AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/s4-rs4-b5-platform-discussion-6/)
-   -   Induktion Motorsports: Great Experience (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/s4-rs4-b5-platform-discussion-6/induktion-motorsports-great-experience-1531108/)

roidrage98: Indukted 05-07-2004 05:44 AM

Induktion Motorsports: Great Experience

I wanted to publicly thank Ed and the rest of the Induktion team for a great service experience that I received. The Induktion team is a great group of guys that provide outstanding service at great value.

My Experience:
I put my car in on Tuesday evening and was running a behind schedule in order to get to Induktion by 6pm, Ed stayed a bit late to wait for me so that I could drop off my car. When they preformed the 60k service they also noticed a few other issues that needed to be taken care of. These issues might I add were not addressed or found at my local dealer. When Ed notified me of these issues, he explained how the broken parts functioned and the implications of not fixing them, while not trying to "sell" the additional service. Because of his recommendations and not trying to sell the service I decided to have the parts replaced. Not only did Induktion fix the issues in a VERY timely manner, but at a great price. When I went to pick up my car last night I was running late again, Ed once again waited for me and explained to me what they fixed, where the issues where, etc.. I was also very happy find a freshly washed squeaky clean S4 upon my arrival to the shop.

I would like to thank Ed and the Induktion Team again for the great service experience as I am looking forward to the next service at your shop. Even though your a good hour or so away for me, its worth every penny.

For all of those who reside in the DC Metro Area or very southern PA, please consider Induktion Motorsports when you need to have service done.

GB

Neon01 05-07-2004 05:54 AM

Second! My experience has always been excellent too:

Took the car up on a weekday morning to have a bad oil leak fixed. Thought the problem was likely a $800-1000 fix, but turned out to be 1.5 hours of labor and an $8 part. Quick turnaround, great communication, and good rates.

I have to drive 45 miles all the way *through* Washington DC to get to them, but I take my car there every time when I need something fixed. They don't nickel and dime you to death on diagnostic fees, and they only charge you for the time they're actually working (imagine that from a auto shop...)

The guys at Induktion are first rate

VonK :: Retired 05-07-2004 06:46 AM

Third! They have my car again for new oil pans. Not kidding. ;)

ed@4induktion.com 05-07-2004 06:46 AM

Glad to help Guy....next time we make it faster !

roidrage98: Indukted 05-07-2004 06:55 AM

Done and Done, Im thinking that the chip will come in about a month.... :)

NYC_S 05-07-2004 07:10 AM

We need someone liek that in the NYC /LI area!!

roidrage98: Indukted 05-07-2004 07:22 AM

You can always drive south.... Its a nice drive and worth every penny ;)

MelloYelloS4:Indkted 05-07-2004 08:23 AM

Ed's helped me on quite a few things as well. Great shop!

Naptown::KckblAlstr 05-07-2004 10:30 AM

Yeah...ed, matt, tres and even anand are teh awesome.

Boosta 05-07-2004 10:35 AM

Can you help me out too? two weeks remember? :-)