S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Met one snubby S4 owner...and wanted to kick his ass!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2002, 04:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Met one snubby S4 owner...and wanted to kick his ***!!!

There I was in the dealership's service dept. I hang out there quite a bit, and am good friends w/ the ppl there.

So, as I was in their service bay checkin' out my car getting brake system check up and changing brake pads, saw this clean brilliant black s4 pulled in by one of the tech. Looking good w/ everything stock (LOL) and onyx/silver alcantara seats.

So, time flew by, and my car was done and just getting cleaned before handing back to me. This gentleman with suits and tie (40's - 50's) came in like he's been waiting for his black S4 to be done for a long time. WHATEVER~

So, the Audi service rep went to get his car for him and explained to him about the service was done on his car and all. This gentleman had this attitude shown on his face like "tss...enough of this, just give me my car back"...guess you guys can picture that.

As he was walking around his own car and checkin' if everything's all right, I walked up to him and comlimented his beautiful black S4. That was aiight. A few words exchanged. But he was looking at me as like he's the only one in the world that has and can afford and to appreciate the S4. See what I mean? I was disgusted a bit. But I let him go.

So, off he went, blasting off the dealer's lot and onto highway (stock exhaust's sandblaster sound...i finally heard it from aside...woo..glad I have Borla now..LOL). I then went back to service desk, still waiting for my car. While waiting, was laughing at that "gentleman's" attitude.

2 min later, the same gentleman w/ his black S4 stormed back. Turend out that there were only 3 quarts of oil put in his engine. (he had overfill, and the tech took out half of the oil, but didn't have time to put back the rest and he came in to rush the service, and the reception desk guy went to get the car for him thought it was done...MISCOMMUNICACTION btwn dept.) Anyways, I wanted to laugh even more...and thinking "now, wanna blast off the lot again w/o oil in ur engine? LOL"

then, the tech pulled my car up to the front door. Tho he was really upset w/ this oil thing in his S4, he couldn't take his eyes off my S. Asking me where I got the wheels and all that blahblah..."how come he wasn't that nice when I first talked to him? thought I can't own such a beautiful car like him because I look like a thug?"

anyways...enuff rant here...hope to meet no more S4 *******s in the future. We here are pretty cool. Thumbs up to all of us here!! keep our manner.... and be nice!!! (that doesn't mean we shouldn't smoke them whenever the chance comes up..hehehehe)

btw, i had a CLEAN 00 silver s4 with 20% tint all around with 17" mm action wheels on H&R ultras lowered 1.5" from stock...plus the Borla exhaust.
sidenotes: service guy told me that next time they need to use some different tool to get my car onto their hoist because my car is really friggin' low that they had to push it off the hoist once the job was done. LOL
Old 01-28-2002, 04:23 PM

Default Hehe... When i first time went to see the car, those dealers didn't even give me a word...(m)

It was back to the mid of Y2K, I was still in California... I can't remember what the name of the dealer, but I was really upset about their behaviors.

When I walked in to the dealer, no body came up, no body asked...
what the...
Am I invisible?
I am 6'2 Asian, and my appearance is very obvious.

How come... what the...

Therefore, I turned around and walked out immediately... for toyota dealer...
Old 01-28-2002, 04:24 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default That was me you jerk!

NOT! Too bad you came across such a pud.
Old 01-28-2002, 04:33 PM

Default Happened to me when I bought my A4. They were in shock when I bought it. Bastards didn't think a

person my age has worked or something in their life or has awesome credit. They snubbed me really bad. I got pissy with someone that worked there. I said is there anyone that I can talk to. Guess next time I should put on a suit and tie and not some shorts and a t-shirt. Now they are all friendly to me go figure. This was at Knopf in Allentown. And I do own an S4 now.
Old 01-28-2002, 04:35 PM

Default hehe, there's a dude

here where I live that drives an Imola sedan. Big *** wing, yellow painted calipers with red audi rings, yellow center caps on his aftermarket wheels with red audi rings again. Guy's supposedly a Dr. The guy you described reminds me of this guy, although I've never talked to him, just seen him at the dealership. He too acts the way you described. I also have a good relationship w/the dealership, it's interesting to talk to the techs about some of the customers...

one of these days I'll have my camera when he's at the dealership so I can a pic of his car here.
Old 01-28-2002, 04:47 PM
AudiWorld Super User

JC. are you some snowboarder dude? I like your sig. where is that?
Old 01-28-2002, 05:13 PM

Default That oil mistake is pretty messed up though.

He had a right to be pissed about that.
Old 01-28-2002, 05:19 PM
Elder Member

Default Had that happen to me too. Went into a dealer to buy an A4 and...

they were unbelieveably rude to me. Went to another dealer and bought an S4 instead. Then I bought another one a year later.

That ugly sales beeotch who was so rude to me missed out pretty big in an easy-sale commission.
Old 01-28-2002, 05:33 PM

Default Yup - here too. I got snubbed by 2 sales dudes before I first bought an A4

I have a beard and pony tail and showed up in sneakers, jeans and a tshirt. They kept trying to explain that they "didn't sell stripped down models" of their cars.

I bought my A4 2.8 through another sales guy there as a cash sale. I went directly back to him when I traded it in on my S4. The other 2 salesdroids try to pretend they don't recall me whenever I see them now.
Old 01-28-2002, 05:40 PM

Default It sure drives me nuts. It was even worse at the BMW dealer when I went a couple years ago.

They were just ignorant. I knew some of the people there in service. So I was about to say, go ask who I am downstairs. My mother bought a BMW from them in '89. She was wearing **** kickers and stuff and paid cash. They were in shock. That's how the BMW was. They knew who had the money in Allentown just by their last name. Now it's not like that.

Quick Reply: Met one snubby S4 owner...and wanted to kick his ass!!!