S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Oh yea, I almost forgot to tell about my experience with Ogner Motorcars in Woodland Hills, Ca

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2001, 12:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oh yea, I almost forgot to tell about my experience with Ogner Motorcars in Woodland Hills, Ca

I haven't had internet for a few weeks since I moved and since then I had my car serviced, so here goes.
So i'm there at 8:00am to drop off my car for service and there's only 2 service reps, and one is helping a customer and the other, she was acting like she was busy doing something else. so i'm waiting there for about 15 minutes and no one has even acknowledged my presence yet. then I notice this guy in a porsche carrera 4 pulls up and walks up and stands behind me in line, then a few moments later the woman service rep suddenly isn't busy anymore and the porsche ***** walks right up to her and she helps HIM not ME! I was pissed and I was gonna say something, but i decided to cool down and try not to get so pissed. finally about 5 or 10 minutes later the other rep finishes up with his customer and helps me.
The first thing he says to me is "You know what? I don't think I can even fit this thing on our lifts, this car is LOW!"
me: "It's not THAT low!"
him: "Yea, yea it is!"
me: "well I haven't had a problem with it at any of the other dealers i've gone to"
him: "well, we'll have to see, but I don't think its gonna fit"

Then I started reading off some of the things I wanted them to look at, including how my passenger seat back has some play in it, and when i drive down the street when no one is sitting in it, it rattles (very annoying) of course he says that the play is normal and there's nothing they can do.
Then the thing that pissed me off the most is, my car has all these squeaks and rattles in all 4 door jams, every time I go in for service I have to have them fix it, and the fix usually only lasts a few weeks. So I tell him about them and he says "I can't even address that issue because your car is LOWERED" I couldn't F-ing believe it. How hard is it for him to just FIX the damn thing? They know how to do it, and I KNOW it wouldn't take that long. That is just plain LAZY. Its like they can't just do something to MAKE THE CUSTOMER HAPPY. He had to take the easy way out and just DENY me because HE CAN and because he's an ***!
I drove 30 miles out of my way to go there becuase I was told by someone that their service was good. What a disappointment!
Sadly I think the main reason I was treated this way is because i'm 24 and I look about 18, so most people try to take advantage of that. And i'm kind of used to people treating me that way, but it always pisses me off.
Damn, I don't know where to go next. Rusnak is a block and a half away from me, but we ALL know about them.
Old 07-30-2001, 12:19 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Default Rusnak would be a letdown after that...

try Pacific.
Old 07-30-2001, 12:21 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default where are you located...

there are a few good dealers...you can try
mckenna in norwalk talk to conrad
commonwealth in santa ana
there's one in LA area..forget which one tho...ask nasa
Old 07-30-2001, 12:38 PM

Pasadena
Old 07-30-2001, 12:54 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Also keyes audi in van nuys.
Old 07-30-2001, 01:02 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Hahaha, as a joke, I was going to suggest it was becuase you look so young...

...and sure enough, you eluded to that at the bottom of your post! Of course, we all know damn well, that shouldn't matter one bit. Sorry to hear of your problems. I have had nothing but, top notch service from them, not to mention, they have an "A1 S4 technician!" Did you somehow get off on a bad foot with them? I think somehow you were overlooked out of mistake. As far as rattles and being lowered... who knows. You made mention of what sounded like "rattles are easy to fix." My expererience has been the opposite with all the cars that I have known to have rattles... many times they are very difficult to pinpoint and even when they narrow down the approximate source they are difficult to eliminate. I always try hard to "make friends" with the techs and service rep before I take any aggressive stance even if it is justified. I hope you have better luck where ever it is you end up going!

Shredster (S4ORCE)
Old 07-30-2001, 01:13 PM

Pacific- talk to Ryan or Jose - I have had great luck with both
Old 07-30-2001, 01:24 PM

Default :-P

hehe. I didn't want to start off on a bad note, that's why I didn't say anything about that guy that butted in front of me in line. I don't know what the deal was, the guy just didn't like me I guess.
Old 07-30-2001, 01:28 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Who knows what the reason was... frustrating none the less!
Old 07-30-2001, 01:31 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Hard to believe!

Vicky is the female service advisor at Ogner and I have always found her to be top notch. Always willing and eager to address any issue I have had with both Audi's I have owned.

They fixed the play in my seat and corrected the noise I had in my passenger door...and never ever overlooked my car because a Porsche or Ferrari customer was waiting...Hopefully they will come through for you.

Quick Reply: Oh yea, I almost forgot to tell about my experience with Ogner Motorcars in Woodland Hills, Ca