S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

(OT) Anyone interested in E3?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2001, 07:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (OT) Anyone interested in E3?

I have a small number of free passes to give away. This show is not open to the public, and no one under 18 will be admitted under any circumstances. The passes are good for all three days of the expo, May 17-19. I don't think I really need to explain in detail what the show is about, do I?

If you are in the SoCal area (or can get there next week) and would like to go, drop me a line. I'm guessing that I'll get more responses than I have passes--so I'll pick the messages that I like the best.

What will I be looking for? Hell if I know, but "D00D, hook an AW brutha UP!!!" probably won't cut it. Try sending me your all time top ten list of video games, or what your favorite platform is, and why. Tell me a joke. Or send pictures of Salma Hayek. It's up to you.

I'll try to consider all responses I get before 10pm PDT tonight, and notify the lucky winners sometime before midnight. I'm not going to the show myself (too busy right now), so I'll need a mailing address if you get picked.

I'd appreciate it if this doesn't get forwarded to the other forums; if the response is totally overwhelming, I'd be forced to pick emails at random--do you really want that?

Sorry for the short notice on this, but I hope that it will be a worthwhile experience for somebody.

That is all.
Old 05-11-2001, 08:06 AM

Default I hope they actually enforce the no one under 18 this year...

they've NEVER done it before...

It's very easy to spot someone that shouldn't be there though, they've got big plastic bags with a ****load of free crap that nobody in the industry wants! =)

And all you "other" people steal all the parking spots that us legitimate developers rightly deserve! =D
Old 05-11-2001, 08:30 AM
Former Vendor

Default the only free thing I want is a copy of GT3 and that steering wheel...

Five fingered discount.