S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

People suck...

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2001, 01:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default People suck...

I'm driving along PCH in Santa Monica back to my house. There's this older Civic hatchback with some ricer mods egging me on to race. Revving, flashing his hazards, etc. I didn't pay much attention to it and sped up to get home.

I get to a redlight, and almost get rear-ended by him in the process. So now I'm pissed. I speed off from the light quickly to get away from him, and I get quite a lead. I slowed down, because he's a ways back. He catches up with me and proceeds to pass me. What does this jack@ss do as he passes me? He has his buddy in the passenger seat throw a friggin' beer can at my car.

But, the last laugh was on him... Since I had slowed down a while ago, a police cruiser who happened to be on PCH (most likely) going in the opposite direction, saw how fast he was going and flipped a u-turn. The next thing I know is that the cruiser turned on his lights. At first I panicked, thinking that he saw my fast take-off earlier, so I went into the right turn lane at a following intersection (which happened to be my street anyway). The cop proceeded past me, and went right behind the Civic. I made my right turn and headed home... They were probably pulled over right after.

I inspected for damage with a flashlight, but I didn't see anything so far. I'll have to look at it in the daylight tomorrow. So, watch it out there. Too many stupid/crazy people...

-Mike-
Old 09-29-2001, 02:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, sometimes people suck. Next time if ya don't wanna race, do NOT speed up, let them pass.
Old 09-29-2001, 03:17 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Good advice... It was 3am, so I wasn't really clear-headed. Just tired. =)
Old 09-29-2001, 04:10 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Way to keep your cool, that's the kind of crap we don't need on this planet. Hope the cop got him!
Old 09-29-2001, 07:22 AM

Default I would have followed the cop to get them...

Tell the cop about the beer can...that would really get them busted to have alcohol in the cabin area.
Old 09-29-2001, 07:32 AM

Default Eventually, people like that end up messing with even worse people,

and then they get theirs. Part of the circle of life.
Old 09-29-2001, 08:00 AM

Default I think this is worse...

For a little background on the story: there is this guy who really hates me for some reason. I really don't know him, but he has followed me around several times, and once followed me to the market and threatened me and cussed me out. I told him that i have nothing against him and just to relax, but apparently he didn't like that idea. I was at this party last night up the street from my house, and I made a mistake; I parked my S4 right in front of the house since I was kind of early. Anyway, I saw the kid inside the party a few times and he was giving me all these bad looks. So when the party is just about over, I go out to my car, and I hear these people saying "Damn, sucks for that S4, thats a nice *** car". I said "what? thats my car", and he informed me that this guy had pissed on the hood of my car. I am not the type to get angry usually, but that pushed it. I was so extremely mad. I went back into the party to find him, and he was already gone. I quickly drove back to my house and hosed it off. But wow, I am still so frustrated.
Old 09-29-2001, 08:09 AM

I disagree. Lowlifes like that would remember your face, car and plate and try to "mess with you".
Old 09-29-2001, 08:11 AM

Default I had a similar situation happen to me back in high school.

Except I was driving a Toyota Corolla. Glad you kept your cool as I did back then.
Old 09-29-2001, 12:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should simply keep your cool and let them go, not worth wasting gas on those morons

Quick Reply: People suck...