S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Philly Cops Representin' For The Tip Cause.......Ha!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2005, 10:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Philly Cops Representin' For The Tip Cause.......Ha!

Pulled away hard from a light on Broad St South headin towards Center City (for the locals) and tried to keep this moron in the extreme right lane from cuttin' in front of beautiful Imola Tip (a typical Philly stunt).

Anyway...I successfully block this ying-yang from cuttin in front and I'm feelin' good about my S4.

At the next light, a white car pulls up next to me and the driver motions for me to roll down the window, which I do. Well, it's two Philly cops in an unmarked car who saw the whole scene between my S4 and the ying-yang twins.

The conversation goes something like this....

Philly Cop: You going some place in a hurry? You were moving mighty fast back there

Me: I was trying to keep that other car from cuttin' me off as the lanes merged from 2 to 3.

Cop: You value your driver's license?

Me: Sure do

Cop: Nuff said!

The cop then proceeds to pull in front of my prized Imola Tip and go the speed limit for approximately 3 city blocks before whipping his prized police cruiser around to chase some other poor un-suspecting PA driver.

All in all...can't complain...I already have 2 pts for speeding (in PA) against my license. Can't wait for Sept 05 - they go away - as far as PENNDOT is concerned - my insurance company - that's a different story.