S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

STOLEN S4 ALERT!!!! FREAKIN JERSEY!!

Old 07-22-2007, 07:51 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STOLEN S4 ALERT!!!! FREAKIN JERSEY!!

Yea, they got my baby tonight...I'm sad. Car was parked at Panera Bread in Edison, NJ for those of you familiar with the area. I didn't even go to waterfest but perhaps someone followed me there...who knows. Just in case you've seen a silver S4 flying up towards newark, it was probably mine. It's probably already been disassembled. I honestly hope I don't get it back anyway.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:00 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

go to the video tape of the store. im sure its captured.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:02 PM

that sucks.....thats 3 Silver B5s hit this month in NJ...
Old 07-22-2007, 08:08 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Cops don't care, because no one was injured and they have bigger fish to fry

and even if you do find out who did it, you don't want the car back now since it will never be the same. Not to mention you'll never get any money for the car from the person that stole it, since they probably don't have money to begin with (can't get blood from a stone, as they say). Best bet is just report it to the police and let them do their thing. If you're lucky they'll catch the SOB's and you can get a little satisfaction out that. But aside from that there is no real point to do the investigative work yourself.

Good luck kaastro, I was in your shoes 2 years ago. Hopefully everything with your insurance works out. Now be on the lookout for a nice stage 3 :-)
Old 07-22-2007, 08:36 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default yea, I remember seeing you post that about your car 2 years ago and all the pics...

unfortunately, I still live in the red zone. I don't think I want to worry about this happening again although it's partially my fault for not taking the proper security measures. Just the fact that it's always a target is annoying enough. I freakin LOVED that car and took such great care of it, but unless I move out of this area, I think I'll have to stay away from another S4 for now. It's unfortunate that we have such a$$holes that are out there. I even told my girlfriend when we got out the car how much I loved driving it and then I come out to it missing. No need to keep rambling. Maybe I'll email you to get some advice depending on the outcome with insurance, etc. Thanks.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:50 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default To be honest, as much as it sucks, I wouldn't worry about getting the car stolen again

You can pick up some seriously modded S4's for pretty cheap these days, that will having you forget all about the one that got stolen. I would just pick up another one (assuming yours isn't found or it's found stripped) and take the proper security measures. Talk to EPL about security, they work with a pretty nifty company in that department. Feel free to email me with questions or whateva :-) Jekyll24 "at" gmail "dot" com
Old 07-22-2007, 08:54 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

lol; tell me about it.
Old 07-22-2007, 09:08 PM

Default Ravelco courtesy of EPL

theyll be there 8/6, jsut gotta find a nice stg 3 by then. sorry for the loss, dont give up the nice car because of some asshats, jstu beat them at the game<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/s4/msgs/2678150.phtml">here you go,</a></li></ul>
Old 07-22-2007, 11:35 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

what security measures? I thought our cars come with decent anti-theft and immobolizer?!
Old 07-23-2007, 12:29 AM

Default LOL!!! Talk with someone local, security mods are not discussed on this board for a reason.

our cars don't have immobilizer.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: STOLEN S4 ALERT!!!! FREAKIN JERSEY!!