S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

what the heck is going on lately, did the rules change???

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 01:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default what the heck is going on lately, did the rules change???

i for one am perplexed by the mass of for sale and wanted posts that seem to be left alone in here. been this way for a few days. is it a freakin free for all now, can i just post up all my for sale and needed stuff also? i bet i know the answer to that question already...

<rolls eyes>

wtf
Old 09-13-2006, 02:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey, what do you have for sale? ;p I agree, Neil's on vacation from dealing with us ;p

For now.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:11 PM

Default i have everything for sale, literally everything

except for my **** virginity, my dog and a watch my grandfather gave me. otherwise everything i own is for sale at this point.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:17 PM

I agree, Do you want to sell me your car? :-)
Old 09-13-2006, 02:20 PM

Default if youre keeping that watch safe like you should be

selling your **** virginity isnt an option anyway

*begin pulp fiction for bored people*

Hello, little man. Boy, I sure heard a bunch about you. See, I was a good friend of your dad's. We were in that Hanoi pit of hell together over five years. Hopefully...you'll never have to experience this yourself, but when two men are in a situation like me and your Dad were, for as long as we were, you take on certain responsibilities of the other. If it had been me who had not made it, Major Coolidge would be talkin' right now to my son Jim. But the way it turned out is I'm talkin' to you, Butch. I got somethin' for you.

This watch I got here was first purchased by your great-grandfather during the first World War. It was bought in a little general store in Knoxville, Tennessee. Made by the first company to ever make wrist watches. Up till then people just carried pocket watches. It was bought by private Doughboy Erine Coolidge on the day he set sail for Paris. It was your great-grandfather's war watch and he wore it everyday he was in that war. When he had done his duty, he went home to your great-grandmother, took the watch off, put it an old coffee can, and in that can it stayed 'til your granddad Dane Coolidge was called upon by his country to go overseas and fight the Germans once again. This time they called it World War II. Your great-grandfather gave this watch to your granddad for good luck. Unfortunately, Dane's luck wasn't as good as his old man's. Dane was a Marine and he was killed -- along with the other Marines at the battle of Wake Island. Your granddad was facing death, he knew it. None of those boys had any illusions about ever leavin' that island alive. So three days before the Japanese took the island, your granddad asked a gunner on an Air Force transport name of Winocki, a man he had never met before in his life, to deliver to his infant son, who he'd never seen in the flesh, his gold watch. Three days later, your granddad was dead. But Winocki kept his word. After the war was over, he paid a visit to your grandmother, delivering to your infant father, his Dad's gold watch. This watch. (holds it up, long pause) This watch was on your Daddy's wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured, put in a Vietnamese prison camp. He knew if the gooks ever saw the watch it'd be confiscated, taken away. The way your Dad looked at it, that watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes were gonna put their greasy yella hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His ***. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ***. Then he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my *** two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:37 PM

that really depends on if you want to buy my car
Old 09-13-2006, 02:43 PM
AudiWorld Super User

2nd that emotion. Maybe Neilm is on vaca.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:58 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Notice how long that BBB post stood/stands(?) for, as well?
Old 09-13-2006, 03:06 PM

Default didnt think about that, i hope neil is alright. maybe i should call him and sing to him

that will cheer him up
Old 09-13-2006, 03:48 PM
Rest In Peace

Link?

Quick Reply: what the heck is going on lately, did the rules change???