S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

2014 Audi S6 Multiple Codes cant find them

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 08:57 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 Audi S6 Multiple Codes cant find them

Hi guys and gals, I am a small used car lot and repair shop in San Diego.
I just bought an S6 for myself to drive, and maybe sell at the lot in the next few months. ( i'm the owner)

It had a few issues, (bank Repo) and trying to sort them out.

First the suspension was very high in the front, turned out to be the mount for the front left suspension level sensor was broken off the lower control arm. ( new mount and its fixed )
It also had a drivers window broken, replaced the galss, and I think the glass shop left something disconnected inside ( code for door bass speaker and lights)
Tail light was cracked ( code for passenger brake light ( on order )

The main issues are the following dash warning
Active suspension fault
Sport Differential Fault
Active Headlights Fault

I have lots of lost communication faults, but I think the main issues are 2 listed as mechanical faults
C113107 Actuator 1 for assembly mounting - mechanical malfunction
C104807 Level control system sensor - mechanical malfunction

I can't find any listings online as to what engine mount this might be, or what corner suspension level control sensor this might be

Thanks in advance

Dan
Attached Files
Old 12-31-2018, 09:46 AM
gk1
AudiWorld Super User

Received 517 Likes on 452 Posts

Jeez. I know I'm stating the obvious but that thing is a mess.
I assume you have cleared all codes and these are the ones that came back after clearing?

C113107 Actuator 1 for assembly mounting - mechanical malfunction
For the engine mount there are only 2 and they are active mounts. If one is broken I'd replace both as the other will soon go and if you are going to sell it shortly it only seems fair to the next owner to do it right. But they are very expensive and expensive to replace but I assume as a repair shop owner your labor costs should be insignificant. However it may be possible someone already tried to replace one or both and did not code them properly based on the "no basic setting" and "data record invalid" errors.

C104807 Level control system sensor - mechanical malfunction
For the suspension level sensors there are two one front and one rear. It sounds like you fixed the arm on the senor in the front but either of the two sensors themselves could be faulty. You could try unplugging one or the other and see if new codes pop up.

You will also have to have the PODS safety recall performed before selling it obviously. AFAIK that is a dealer only function so you may have to have them check it out for you regardless.