S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

2018 Floor Mats

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2018, 06:29 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2018 Floor Mats

I have a quick question for who ever might know regarding the all weather S6 floor mats... When I bought my 2016 S6 the front all weather floor mats had an embossed/raised "S6" emblem in them, however it was color-less, just the black mat rubber logo in it. I see that the all weather mats Part Number: 4G1061221B041 have a colored S6, Do the current 2018's come with those now if spec'ed or ordered specifically for the 2018?
Old 04-23-2018, 09:38 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Default S6 rubber floor mats

I picked up my 2018 S6 last month and YES they came with the car as an extra ! The logo is in RED and looks much better than the older ones. I actually still have it in the car because I’m trying to find a carpeted floor mat with the S6 logo which I’m having trouble finding.
Old 04-24-2018, 09:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

My 2018 also came with the all-weather mats as factory option (they're freaking heavy), and are exactly like the ones pictured above: with colored logos. So you should be able to buy them that way, but make sure they have the colored logo before buying; there could be 2 different part numbers. Or maybe old stock. I ordered the trunk mat, but that one didn't have the 'S6' logo colored, but at least it had 'S6' on it. Good luck.
Old 04-25-2018, 01:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks guys, I just wanted to make sure I was correct.
I picked up my new 2018 S6, and originally I ordered the Audi Guard Protection kit, which includes both the all weather mats, and the cargo area mat. However I got a call from my sales advisor and he said that the Audi Guard Protection kit was not available, but they would just order the all weather mats from the parts department, so all is good. I was like oh, that's fine. Three months later when the car was ready for delivery I think he forgot to order them, because when I picked up the car he was scrabbling about something, and he gave me a ripped, scraped up, damaged & discolored set of old 2016 all weather mats. I then thought to myself I thought I saw that the new S6 mats come with the colored logo.

I was like ... Nah dawg, I'm good.

Old 04-25-2018, 08:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Floor mats

I've got the ones you mentioned (part number 4G1061221B041) in my 2013 S6 and they're great!

Old 04-25-2018, 09:31 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by semperfi91
I've got the ones you mentioned (part number 4G1061221B041) in my 2013 S6 and they're great!

Oh wow they use to have perforated leather on the thigh extenders, and you have Illuminated door sills as well, is that a prestige trim?
Old 04-26-2018, 06:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Yes, Prestige trim. Best car I've ever owned. The Audi lights under the door are a little nice touch also. Cheap and easy to install.
Old 04-26-2018, 11:39 AM
AudiWorld Member

Audi Beams are an option on both trims (I have them too). For 2018, many of the Prestige features were made standard on PP, like LED headlights, illuminated door sills, full-LED illumination (including the ambient one), sunglass holder, roof console, Valcona leather, rear independent HVAC controls, etc. The only notable differences are HUD, power trunk, and manual rear sunshades, which I didn't care for any of them, so grabbed the new PP on the floor .
Old 04-26-2018, 03:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by elp_jc
Audi Beams are an option on both trims (I have them too). For 2018, many of the Prestige features were made standard on PP, like LED headlights, illuminated door sills, full-LED illumination (including the ambient one), sunglass holder, roof console, Valcona leather, rear independent HVAC controls, etc. The only notable differences are HUD, power trunk, and manual rear sunshades, which I didn't care for any of them, so grabbed the new PP on the floor .
Well one thing I noticed is that the "Top view Camera" is in the Prestige trim only... can you confirm that? I kind of need to have that now, I got so use to it. One other thing that I could not reall understand as a listed item on the Prestige list was something like "Dash & side trim panels" Which I have not clue what they are talking about? Because I'm pretty sure both PP and Pres have Alacantara, and side decorative panel inlays... So I'm not sure if any one could clarify? I can link a picture of the description if you need me to clarify.
Old 04-27-2018, 11:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

My car does not have 'top view camera', so that's another difference. Thanks for pointing that out. To be honest, on my other car with cameras all over, I had a rock 'chip' with less than 10 miles on the car, and guess where it hit? Yep, on the freaking front camera, so I honestly prefer not to have it. It was over a grand to fix, so left it as is. I'm fine with just parking sensors, and both have them front and back. The side cameras are useful to my wife, but not to me, as I'm pretty good at parking. Front cameras should be protected from rocks, but that's never the case, so rather not have them, especially with my luck. Ha ha. As far as the interior, they're identical. Both have illuminated door sills (all 4), alcantara on the doors, etc. The only difference might be the multi-color ambient lighting, but I'd never use that anyway, so white was perfect for me. And the intensity is programmable, so awesome (I have it about halfway). What was weird about the prestige is not having a rear power sunshade; only the manual on the sides. But my other car is just like that. My 2 girls are gone, so not an issue at all. I just tinted the 3 rear windows with 20% and it helps a lot (fronts are 35%).

Hey, do any of you know what's the deal with the stupid trunk auto opening? When I try to open it with the key in my pocket it never opens. Then when I'm randomly passing thru the back it pops open. WTF? Can't figure out for the life of me what is the deal. Ha ha. And manual was no help. I assume it's the same thing with the power trunk, but maybe not. If can't fix it, want to disable that. Need to check the VCDS list again, but don't remember seeing anything to that effect. Thx.

Quick Reply: 2018 Floor Mats