S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

All weather mats specific to S6

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 02:18 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default All weather mats specific to S6

I ordered my S6 with the Audi all-weather floor mats. When it came in, the mats in the trunk actually had the A6 name embossed in the rubber. I asked the dealer for S6 mats, and they were extremely helpful. The S6 mats were on back order so they let me use the A6 mats. The rear mats are the same between the two (no car designation either). Yesterday, the official S6 mats came in, and they look great! If you got the wrong ones, take them back!

I thought a previous poster had said that the Audi all weather mats did not have a lip on them to catch debris. They do have a lip. It's not as big as the weather tech mats, but it's there.

The only reason I did not use the weather tech mats was because the logo on the mats was HUGE and was too much of an eyesore for me. The logo was just too much and drew too much attention.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:02 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 139 Likes on 102 Posts

Can you take a picture of what the S6 embossing looks like?
Old 01-25-2013, 06:22 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Or a part number...

My (very pleasant and competent) parts guy says that the winter mats for the model don't specify what the mats say, just that they're for the S6. The ones I have are for the S6, but they too say "A6" on them.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:51 AM
AudiWorld Member

Here is the passenger side. Driver side is dirty.
Attached Images  
Old 01-25-2013, 06:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

I did not clean them up yet. I just threw them on. I don't have a part number. I can call if someone doesn't know it.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:12 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by edporsche
I ordered my S6 with the Audi all-weather floor mats. When it came in, the mats in the trunk actually had the A6 name embossed in the rubber. I asked the dealer for S6 mats, and they were extremely helpful. The S6 mats were on back order so they let me use the A6 mats. The rear mats are the same between the two (no car designation either). Yesterday, the official S6 mats came in, and they look great! If you got the wrong ones, take them back!

I thought a previous poster had said that the Audi all weather mats did not have a lip on them to catch debris. They do have a lip. It's not as big as the weather tech mats, but it's there.

The only reason I did not use the weather tech mats was because the logo on the mats was HUGE and was too much of an eyesore for me. The logo was just too much and drew too much attention.
Thanks for the heads-up. I had the dealer throw in the rubber mats and was expecting him to provide the A6 ones but after talking to him, it was a nice surprise that he is waiting for the S6 version and indicated a backorder status.

Although I have the WeatherTech in use for the sloppy winter slush, I think the S6 rubber mats will come in handy for Spring/Summer/Fall months.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by edporsche

I have these for my S4. They are great. My dealer has ordered these for me for my S6, but I have not seen them yet. Thanks for posting a picture.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:26 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Meh, I dont care that mine have just the A6 on them. Just a logo. I like the S6 on it but its just a mat after all said and done.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by HyperS4
Meh, I dont care that mine have just the A6 on them. Just a logo. I like the S6 on it but its just a mat after all said and done.
you will care now!!! LOL
Old 01-25-2013, 12:07 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Harsany
you will care now!!! LOL
Nope (looking in other direction)

Quick Reply: All weather mats specific to S6