S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

2014 S6 Pricing

Old 02-21-2014, 05:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 S6 Pricing

How have people been doing on pricing? I'm considering trading in my A7 for an S6 and wondering how others in the area (north east) are doing? Anyone getting close to invoice or are they mostly selling around MSRP?
Old 02-21-2014, 06:12 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Unless the deals have softened up, get a life membership to ACNA. I did that in July when I ordered my '14 S6. It costs $750 and gets you a 6% discount off MSRP. The dealer covers 4% of that and AOA 2% so the dealer still makes a bit of money on the transaction. (Working from memory, someone will correct me if needed.) The big thing is that the car doesn't come out of the dealer's allocation, so they really don't mind.

They say you have to be a member for 6 months, but that isn't true, unless it's changed since last summer. Just call ACNA and talk to Sally. I bought from Jack Daniels Audi in Upper Saddle River, NJ. Talk to Charlie Roller if you go there. He's low-key, and knows he isn't selling Chevys.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:54 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 92 Likes on 43 Posts

If you can wait 6 months for delivery (the 2015 models should be arriving by then), you can join ACNA now for $49 for a year and get the 6% discount without having to spend $750 for a lifetime membership.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:56 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by dD/dt
Unless the deals have softened up, get a life membership to ACNA. I did that in July when I ordered my '14 S6. It costs $750 and gets you a 6% discount off MSRP. The dealer covers 4% of that and AOA 2% so the dealer still makes a bit of money on the transaction. (Working from memory, someone will correct me if needed.) The big thing is that the car doesn't come out of the dealer's allocation, so they really don't mind.

They say you have to be a member for 6 months, but that isn't true, unless it's changed since last summer. Just call ACNA and talk to Sally. I bought from Jack Daniels Audi in Upper Saddle River, NJ. Talk to Charlie Roller if you go there. He's low-key, and knows he isn't selling Chevys.
Thank you! Do you know if it combines with the $1,500 loyalty credit? AoA offered to double the loyalty credit for me which is the reason I'd be doing the upgrade.
Old 02-22-2014, 11:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Yes, that is in addition to Audi Loyalty cash, but there's no way they will double it if you're getting 6% off MSRP already. dD/dT's post is spot on.
Old 02-22-2014, 11:52 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 139 Likes on 102 Posts

The big thing is that the car doesn't come out of the dealer's allocation, so they really don't mind.
Not true, it absolutely comes out of our allocation. That being said, we will still work on giving supplier/ACNA discount on the S6(even if they are harder to get these days).

The only car that does not come out of allocation is a European Delivery.
Old 02-22-2014, 04:51 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by HyperS4
Not true, it absolutely comes out of our allocation. That being said, we will still work on giving supplier/ACNA discount on the S6(even if they are harder to get these days).

The only car that does not come out of allocation is a European Delivery.
Really? I didn't realize that. Evidently I heard wrong.

I'm curious, are the S6 allocations really tight, or do Audi dealers typically have more than they need for the year?
Old 02-22-2014, 04:56 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 139 Likes on 102 Posts

I'm curious, are the S6 allocations really tight, or do Audi dealers typically have more than they need for the year?
The 2013 model year sold very well but demand slowed as everyone who wanted one got one. 2014 models slowed down considerably. We don't even have any in stock at the moment and the only one coming in soon is mine in April. Most of the ones we have sold have been orders. We might have a few coming in through our allocations but we havent been building many without orders on them first.
Old 02-23-2014, 03:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

The big thing is that the car doesn't come out of the dealer's allocation, so they really don't mind.
I've never hear this before. Why not? Is the S6 treated differently?
Old 02-24-2014, 10:26 AM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks to this thread I'm an ACNA member now! I'll definitely be using my discount for my new car.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2014 S6 Pricing