S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - Present

Fair price on a new s6?

 
Old 11-05-2018, 08:20 AM
  #1  
AudiWorld Newcomer
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 4
Default Fair price on a new s6?

Quick question

what do you guys think of 69k for new 2018 s6, s sport, driver assist and comfort seating packages?
Bing Shue is offline  
Old 11-05-2018, 10:09 AM
  #2  
AudiWorld Senior Member
 
m444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,689
Default

Originally Posted by Bing Shue View Post
Quick question

what do you guys think of 69k for new 2018 s6, s sport, driver assist and comfort seating packages?
What is the percentage off the MSRP for this new vehicle? Prestige or Premium + ?

m444 is offline  
Old 11-05-2018, 10:11 AM
  #3  
AudiWorld Newcomer
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 4
Default

Originally Posted by m444 View Post
What is the percentage off the MSRP for this new vehicle? Prestige or Premium + ?
msrp is 82755 so 16.6% off

new premium +
Bing Shue is offline  
Old 11-05-2018, 03:37 PM
  #4  
AudiWorld Senior Member
 
m444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,689
Default

Originally Posted by Bing Shue View Post


msrp is 82755 so 16.6% off

new premium +
That is a very good discount for a new S6.

m444 is offline  
Old 11-07-2018, 08:36 AM
  #5  
AudiWorld Newcomer
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 4
Default

Settled on a different new S6, MSRP 75870 for 58170 (23.3% off MSRP)

Apparently there are some great rebates happening now for the S6's that started this week.
Bing Shue is offline  
Old 11-07-2018, 11:31 AM
  #6  
gk1
AudiWorld Super User
 
gk1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: NJ->CO
Posts: 6,923
Default

Originally Posted by Bing Shue View Post
Settled on a different new S6, MSRP 75870 for 58170 (23.3% off MSRP)

Apparently there are some great rebates happening now for the S6's that started this week.
Where are you located? Most are still waiting for the PODS fix before they can even be sold. And as a current owners I have not received the fix yet and it is my understanding we should be prioritized first before dealer lot cars. Unless the two you found were somehow not affected by the stop sale?
gk1 is offline  
Old 11-07-2018, 01:07 PM
  #7  
AudiWorld Senior Member
 
m444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,689
Default

Originally Posted by gk1 View Post
Where are you located? Most are still waiting for the PODS fix before they can even be sold. And as a current owners I have not received the fix yet and it is my understanding we should be prioritized first before dealer lot cars. Unless the two you found were somehow not affected by the stop sale?
The S6 with comfort seat option may not be affected by the PODs recall
m444 is offline  
Old 11-07-2018, 05:34 PM
  #8  
gk1
AudiWorld Super User
 
gk1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: NJ->CO
Posts: 6,923
Default

Originally Posted by m444 View Post
The S6 with comfort seat option may not be affected by the PODs recall
Ah good point I forgot about that.
gk1 is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 07:20 AM
  #9  
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Bothell, WA
Posts: 18
Default

There's supposedly $15,000 in credits offered to dealers from the Mothership to clear out existing A/S6 and A/S7 stock before the model refresh, and $17,500 off the RS7.
AaronKamp is offline  
Old 11-18-2018, 12:44 PM
  #10  
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 7
Default

Dealers in Southern California offering 25% off as a starting point for '18 A6s.
Aceswild is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fair price on a new s6?


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: