S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

Where can I file a complaint to Audi?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 02:13 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where can I file a complaint to Audi?

i was just wondering where I can file a complain about the quality of the customer service? Anyone ever tried that? I don't wanna complain here at my regional office coz I know they won't do anything. I was wondering if there was a headquarter or something?
Old 05-25-2017, 03:21 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 97 Likes on 44 Posts

Google is your friend:

Audi of Hong Kong
G/F., Tower I, Admiralty Centre,
18 Harcourt Road,
Admiralty, Hong Kong.
Tel: (852) 2528 1862
Fax: (852) 2866 8045
Old 05-25-2017, 05:03 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yea I did mention I didn't wanna file one to our regional. Do they have like a head office?

Originally Posted by snagitseven
Google is your friend:

Audi of Hong Kong
G/F., Tower I, Admiralty Centre,
18 Harcourt Road,
Admiralty, Hong Kong.
Tel: (852) 2528 1862
Fax: (852) 2866 8045
Old 05-25-2017, 06:51 AM
AudiWorld Member

Dont bother wasting your time. I went 3 months without my S6 last year when I bought it due to a crap dealer not fixing problems and even delivering my car with rotten food in it. Audi of Canada said they cant do anything because each dealer is individually owned and just dont go back there again.
Old 05-25-2017, 08:26 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,065 Likes on 740 Posts

Not sure how they handle things in Hong Kong, but yes the dealerships are generally independently owned franchises. Really the only way to ding them is to give them a crappy survey. Those surveys go to Audi and will determine future allocations etc. for the dealership. A dealership with poor survey results will get poor treatment from Audi. They will be able to sell less cars etc. ultimately affecting their business. Audi is actually pretty harsh on those surveys from what I've been told. Anything less than a 10 rating will ding the dealership.

Last edited by superswiss; 05-25-2017 at 08:28 AM.
Old 05-25-2017, 09:18 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

In my dealings with Audi USA I've found them to be totally useless when it comes to resolving any issues I've had with a dealer. Sure....they're always willing to listen, and they seem very sincere in their concern, but at the end of the day my friend.....you're on your own. I've tried escalating the issue, and did get a call back from a senior level supervisor, but nothing is ever resolved. They seem very committed to solving your issue but don't be fooled. The are simply paying lip service and are never truly committed to helping resolve your issue in any substantial way.

I should also mention that this is the 4th Audi i have owned so you would think that Audi USA just might want to reward my customer loyalty and make an effort to retain my business, right? Nope....didn't happen. In my experience they always somehow seem to end up siding with their dealers and will advise you to work out your issue with the dealer directly. Sure, except that's where the problem began.

I totally agree with what "superswiss" said. The only thing that motivates the dealer are the surveys. A bad survey can really hurt the dealer and they don't want to go there. I my case i threatened to give them a very bad survey and my issue was magically resolved. The dealer actually made me put into writing that i would give them a perfect score if they resolved my issue. Bear in mind this was a brand new S6 and the survey reflects your interaction with the dealer at time of purchase. I've never returned to that dealer and get my car serviced elsewhere. Best advice.....find a dealer you like and trust. Good luck!
Old 05-25-2017, 09:27 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

There are only two Audi dealers in Hong Kong according to the Audi HK website. Not much choice for OP. If one of the dealers suck in terms of customer service then the only other choice is the second dealer. Hopefully, they will treat the OP and his vehicle better than the first one.
Old 05-25-2017, 09:50 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 382 Likes on 344 Posts

Originally Posted by Darren Coogan
D

Don't bother wasting your time.

Audi of Canada said they cant do anything because each dealer is individually owned and just dont go back there again.

^^^Sadly, I'm going to agree with this assessment. The parent company in Germany is likely to issue a similar reply causing a higher level of frustration for the OP.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:56 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Sad. This is my 4th Audi too and it's just terrible. I only have one option to go here because this is the only service center available in HK.. Where do you fill in those surveys? If it's a piece of paper won't they just like take away them? Ahhaha.
I mean so far for many years Audi Service has one of the worst customer service and I thought it was only HK. Didn't know it's like that around the world too. Not expecting this kind of treatment for the amount I'm paying for the car too!
Old 05-25-2017, 11:10 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,065 Likes on 740 Posts

Originally Posted by changareth
Sad. This is my 4th Audi too and it's just terrible. I only have one option to go here because this is the only service center available in HK.. Where do you fill in those surveys? If it's a piece of paper won't they just like take away them? Ahhaha.
I mean so far for many years Audi Service has one of the worst customer service and I thought it was only HK. Didn't know it's like that around the world too. Not expecting this kind of treatment for the amount I'm paying for the car too!
In our case here, these surveys come electronically directly from Audi of America via email and you fill them out online. The dealer will get a copy of it, but has no way to intercept them. Alternatively, if Audi doesn't have the customer's email address they call the customer and get the ratings over the phone. I would assume it's the same deal in Hong Kong, but it requires that Audi HK has your contact information.

In my experience Audi dealership service is very good around here. But like any business it comes down to competition. I have 8 dealerships to choose from within 20 miles, so that keeps them all on their toes. If you only have two and one is worse than the other, but neither one is good, then there isn't much anybody can do other than ditching the brand altogether.

Quick Reply: Where can I file a complaint to Audi?