Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi A7 / S7 / RS 7 > Audi A7 / S7 / RS 7 (C7) > S7
Reload this Page >

How long from build to Emden to US Port

S7 Discussion forum for the Audi S7

How long from build to Emden to US Port

Old 06-29-2015, 10:40 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default How long from build to Emden to US Port

Does anybody have an idea on how long it takes from build to Emden to U.S. Port
My 2016 Mythos Black is currently being built (notified via audicommunication mail) and I was notified about this on 20th June. THe ETA according to the local Audi dealer (norCal) is Aug 25th. Is this estimate correct or will it be earlier than that.
Any ideas from current 2016 Owners on this will be appreciated.
The wait is too long...
Old 06-29-2015, 07:18 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Eagerly waiting for my S7 too!

Mine was listed as production complete 5/29/15. It departed from Emden on 6/6/15 and arrived in Houston on 6/25/15 for eventual delivery to the Chicago suburbs sometime soon!

Your dealer should be able to give you a ship departure date along with an Ocean Shipping Vessel # which you can use to further track the ship's progress.

Go to The PWL Group and find the Liner Schedules to your region (USA Gulf for me). These schedules change and get updated so yours may or may not be on it depending on when your's is scheduled. I've attached the current one just in case.

Happy Waiting!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Schedule.pdf (48.3 KB, 232 views)
Old 06-30-2015, 03:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

6-7 weeks is pretty typical. From build, inspection and on to Emden is about a week. You'll sit in Emden a week or so, 2 weeks to get loaded/sail across the Atlantic/unload and then a week or so to be released from port, transported to the dealer and make it to you.