Q7 MK 1 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 SUV built from 2005 to 2015

anyone have info on class bridge warranty...

Old 07-26-2017, 03:04 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default anyone have info on class bridge warranty...

Got the email a few days ago and have a few items that need attention.

Called dealer to make appointment and they knew nothing.

This is a great benefit if it covers all repairs. I had initially thought it was emissions warranty only but this is what I received and interpreted.

According to our records, you own or lease a Volkswagen, Audi, or Porsche Generation Two Eligible Vehicle. Under the 3.0L Class Action Settlement Agreement, you may be entitled to a Class Bridge Warranty providing coverage and terms mirroring the coverage provided by your new vehicle limited warranty.
If the new vehicle limited warranty on your Generation Two Eligible Vehicle has expired, Volkswagen will extend the terms of that warranty for covered repairs performed by a Volkswagen, Audi or Porsche authorized dealer based on vehicle conditions that arose after January 31, 2017 or the expiration of your new vehicle limited warranty. The Class Bridge warranty will expire on the date on which an Emissions Compliant Repair for your vehicle is approved or disapproved by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.

Contact your authorized dealer to determine whether your vehicle is eligible for the Class Bridge Warranty. In order to qualify for coverage, you must repair your vehicle at an authorized Volkswagen, Audi, or Porsche dealership. If you have opted out of the 3.0L Class Action Settlement Agreement, you are not entitled to the Class Bridge Warranty.

For any questions or to learn more about the Class Bridge Warranty please visit www.VWCourtSettlement.com or call 1-844-98-CLAIM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 07-26-2017, 04:28 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

I received the same email yesterday. No idea what it means. I would call the number at the bottom of your post to get answers.
Old 07-27-2017, 03:49 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I used it on two repairs with no cost. I used it on my steering column that wouldn't go up or down anymore (only in and out). Also, the passenger side HID bulb was replaced. I was actually surprised about the HID bulb... but that was great.