A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

Audi of Mississauga Killed My Tire

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 08:43 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi of Mississauga Killed My Tire

I took my 2017 A4 for it's first annual service (16K) at the Audi of Mississauga here in Ontario, Canada. They took the car to the workshop and 15 mins later the woman came to me saying that something happened with the car while the mechanics were working on it.

The manager was not there and the service department closed down at 1PM and everyone left without talking to me or returning the car, they left the keys with receptionist while I was waiting. (It was Saturday) The woman on reception told me that no one told her about the defect and that I just have two options, I can take the car back home or leave it here till Monday if I feel it's unsafe to drive, + they don't have a loaner car available.

Weekend was ruined as I didn't want to drive the car too much with this defect but I took it home. It was an inch of tire sidewall taken off. I called the Service manager today and he said he knows about this and will order a new tire for me this week.

Should I push for a new wheel or you guys think it's ok? I don't want to deal with anything when I'm returning the car after my lease ends.

I've had so many bad customer experience with Audi staff here in Canada that now my wife doesn't even want a new Audi vehicle after this. I love the car and it's amazing but these interactions and experiences do leave a dent

Old 09-18-2017, 09:36 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

That's horrific. I would definitely push the dealership to replace your RS rims as well (if not for the sake of the end-of-lease wear, then for keeping your car nice and pristine).

I had an atrocious delivery experience and 1st service experience at Downtown Toronto Audi and was so livid that I sought out the President of Audi Canada on LinkedIn and sent him a personal message (InMail). Within a day, I got a response from a senior executive who went above and beyond to compensate me for my poor experiences (including a gift package, service/parts credit, apology, invite to Audi event). So don't be afraid to reach out to the highest levels to make sure your situation gets resolved. I know for a fact that corporate leaders want to know and hear about these experience because they wouldn't otherwise have any visibility to their customer-level teams.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:36 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by CDNAudi_B9
That's horrific. I would definitely push the dealership to replace your RS rims as well (if not for the sake of the end-of-lease wear, then for keeping your car nice and pristine).

I had an atrocious delivery experience and 1st service experience at Downtown Toronto Audi and was so livid that I sought out the President of Audi Canada on LinkedIn and sent him a personal message (InMail). Within a day, I got a response from a senior executive who went above and beyond to compensate me for my poor experiences (including a gift package, service/parts credit, apology, invite to Audi event). So don't be afraid to reach out to the highest levels to make sure your situation gets resolved. I know for a fact that corporate leaders want to know and hear about these experience because they wouldn't otherwise have any visibility to their customer-level teams.

I got my car from Audi Midtown and it was one of the worst attitudes I've ever seen in a salesman. He started by saying, "guys you're wasting your time negotiating", we walked out at the time.

When I signed the deal, they verbally confirmed that the car will come with all-season tires but delivered me the Summer tires (Which I love now), I reached out to management at that dealership but to no use. I talked to Audi.ca reps and kept complaining but eventually nothing happened and I purchased my own set of Winter tires.

It does seem like the HR depts of Audi Canada dealerships simply suck. They need to hire better people.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:42 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by eiskafee
I got my car from Audi Midtown and it was one of the worst attitudes I've ever seen in a salesman. He started by saying, "guys you're wasting your time negotiating", we walked out at the time.

When I signed the deal, they verbally confirmed that the car will come with all-season tires but delivered me the Summer tires (Which I love now), I reached out to management at that dealership but to no use. I talked to Audi.ca reps and kept complaining but eventually nothing happened and I purchased my own set of Winter tires.

It does seem like the HR depts of Audi Canada dealerships simply suck. They need to hire better people.

I've also found that going through the "Problems & Complaints" process (via Audi Reps or through the website) to be useless. Through social media, you can reach the leaders of these organizations to drive change (even if it's just for yourself)
Old 09-18-2017, 10:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Looking into getting an A4 as well...so I guess Downtown and Midtown Toronto are bad.
This leaves me with only Uptown Audi, I didn't hear good things from there as well lol Midtown is the only with MY17 left too which I intend to look for.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:30 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by SNGGA
Looking into getting an A4 as well...so I guess Downtown and Midtown Toronto are bad.
This leaves me with only Uptown Audi, I didn't hear good things from there as well lol Midtown is the only with MY17 left too which I intend to look for.
Try PFAFF Audi in Vaughan. Ken at Audi Mississauga is also good but with my recent experience with them in service dept, I won't recommend them anymore.

Heard good things about PFAFF though, there was a guy named Anthony who was super nice to me when i was shopping around.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:32 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by SNGGA
Audi Midtown probably has the worst sales people. I bought my car from them, they had the color/options that i wanted in whole Ontario so I had to, otherwise I wouldn't recommend them.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Through social media, you can reach the leaders of these organizations to drive change (even if it's just for yourself)
Audi CS has a presence on AZ.
Audi Customer Experience

Too bad Audi CS doesn't have a presence here on AW.

Last edited by up-n-coming; 09-18-2017 at 11:36 AM.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

I had a horrible delivery experience with an Audi dealer too - I won't name the dealership cause I signed an NDA when we finally settled the problem which prohibits me from naming them on social media, forums etc

My point here is to agree and to tell the OP to go as far as needed. New tire my ***, your wheel is damaged so make them replace it. The dealer I was working with pissed me off so bad that I kept going until I got to a level where they took some notice. When i got there the problem got resolved quickly and satisfactorily
Old 09-18-2017, 01:39 PM
vgt
AudiWorld Member

New tire and wheel, and frankly I wouldn't drive on that. If it's going to take them time to get a wheel in, I'd have them flatbed you a loaner and pick yours up.

Quick Reply: Audi of Mississauga Killed My Tire