TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

My New Red TT RS

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 12:18 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My New Red TT RS

Hi All,

Posted up a few times already but wanted to get some pictures up of my new toy whilst it's still standard.

I used to have a very sexy Sepang Blue MK TT RS but then sold it for an M4 and then an M4 Comption Pack but I'm now back in the Audi camp with my new baby.

It's really well spec'd with the external black finishers, carbon mirrors, carbon engine cover, matrix OLED lights, sports exhaust, inside it's got B&O audio, red trim pack etc.

I've already fitted 12mm spacers all round, I've got a set of KW Variant 3 coilovers on the way along with a Superpro rear anti roll bar/sway bar.

Old 12-19-2017, 01:19 PM
isb
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sharp!
Old 12-19-2017, 02:39 PM
Previously “CALE262”

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts

The red is such a sharp colour...sometimes I wish I had gone that way...hmmm, actually now that I think of it I would love to have one in every colour as I haven't seen one yet I don't like. A friend of mine just ordered one and he went exclusive paint, Nogaro...Smurf TT RS . Nagaro with black optics, I can't wait to see it!
Old 12-19-2017, 06:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Looks very nice. How flush are the rears with the 12mm spacers?
Old 12-19-2017, 10:17 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Rapture
Looks very nice. How flush are the rears with the 12mm spacers?
I think you could go 15mm over 12 but I don't want it to rub when its lowered so I played it safe.

Last edited by GreenNotRed; 12-20-2017 at 01:21 AM.
Old 12-20-2017, 05:22 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Beautiful car, I hope you enjoy it! Sounds like you have the fixed sport suspension then instead of the adaptive? And are making some further adaptations to it by lowering it and stiffening up the rear with the sway bar? It should take a good handling car and make it even better although I do wonder about the ride quality. Is the TT-RS your daily or just for fun? At any rate, she's a real looker!
Old 12-20-2017, 07:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

I can't find a Superpro rear sway bar listed to fit the TT RS. Can you share the part # and if the bar actually fits?

thanks!
Old 12-27-2017, 10:42 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by S4Q04
I can't find a Superpro rear sway bar listed to fit the TT RS. Can you share the part # and if the bar actually fits?

thanks!
Yeah, the ones that they suggested were totally wrong - I think they sent the Mk7 Golf R rear bar which whilst is for the MBQ platform, it's most certainly not for the TT RS.
Old 12-31-2017, 10:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by S4Q04

thanks!
OK - looks like Super-Pro advised the wrong part - looking on their site - this is the ARB you need for the rear This One - it says it's for the Mk 7 Golf R and new Audi RS3 so it should be fine but just to be sure I've checked the picture on their site against the rear bar on my car and they look identical.

I've got one ordered up so will confirm once it's here.
Old 12-31-2017, 11:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations on your new ride. I took a new 2018 TT RS as well as a RS3 out the other day. I loved them both but ordered an RS5 as I needed a little more interior space. Can't wait to see your ride lowered.

Quick Reply: My New Red TT RS