S4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi S4 produced from 2016-

Here she is...

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2018, 03:33 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Here she is...

Taking her home tomorrow
Old 04-01-2018, 06:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I almost ordered one just like that. Looks great! Have fun and make sure you have at least 2 sessions with your sales rep. One for 45-60 min when you pick up just to get you going and one longer one a week or 2 later when you get exposed to all the tech. It’s kindof overwhelming at first but your going to love it!
Old 04-01-2018, 11:12 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jhbrew
I almost ordered one just like that. Looks great! Have fun and make sure you have at least 2 sessions with your sales rep. One for 45-60 min when you pick up just to get you going and one longer one a week or 2 later when you get exposed to all the tech. It’s kindof overwhelming at first but your going to love it!
She's gorgeous! I agree with Jhbrew--I consider myself a techie and found my frustration coming out a couple of times until I figured things out. Good luck!
Old 04-01-2018, 12:23 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 42 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Jhbrew
If you got the Driver Assistance Package, your initial introduction could be a couple of hours. Followed up a couple weeks later with a QnA session. Frankly, if you don't get the Driver Assistance Package and the Nav+virtual cockpit, all-around view and head's up. the first turnover could be about an hour+ and you might not even need a second in-person follow up.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Anascaul, Co. Kerry
No DAP, NAV, or VC. Ive read the manual already— I downloaded it from My Audi when i got the VIN.
Im also coming from an A5, and have driven a couple B9 A4/5’s for 1 or 2 days as loaners.
Plus all the great nuanced info here. Hoping it’s an hour or less, busy work day tomorrow- first day back from Ireland- had an A4 TDI. Put 1600 km on that beast and on some pretty sick roads! It was amazing! I’ll never be able to drive like that here, so I made the most of it!

Drove my A5 for the last time today. Going to miss that sexy coupe and the 6 speed mt. it performed flawlessly for 34k miles. This will be my first automatic ever!
Old 04-02-2018, 05:08 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Great spec, that's what I'm going for. Will get the 18in rims as well which puts the car in a lower tax bracket here and I thought the standard 18in rims would go best with Navarra blue with the contrasting chrome. Great to hear you enjoyed our little island here!
Old 04-23-2018, 03:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

I always do mate, I’m from Adare, but been in the states ten years now. The 18s” are a good choice- especially in Ireland-I definitely don’t miss those country roads!
On another note, I didnt see one Audi S (or petrol engine Audi for that matter) the entire three weeks I was there, onlyTDI’s.
You’ll have a rare beast indeed!
Old 04-23-2018, 05:45 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

May you both treat each other well! Good luck mate!
Old 04-25-2018, 06:41 PM
JD.
AudiWorld Junior Member

Here is some more good reading for you.

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/vi...5/ssp655-wg-en
Old 04-26-2018, 08:15 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JD.
Here is some more good reading for you.

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/vi...5/ssp655-wg-en
Wow that is a fantastic resource. Any chance you have a PDF or downloadable version of that? The website says no download available...

Quick Reply: Here she is...