Audi Q8 Discussion forums for the Audi Q8 SUVs

Panda gray interior pic help please :)

Old 04-21-2019, 06:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Panda gray interior pic help please :)

The pando gray looks like a lighter color black to me online in the config tool and on the dealers picture swatch. I really wish they had the actual piece of leather like Bmw and MB.

I plan on ordering Daytona pearl gray with pando and eucalyptus brown wood. I’d love to see some live shots of the door cards, the dash and seats.

Local searches show pando is rare. If I cannot see before I buy I’ll most likely go with black but I like the contrast of a lighter color.

Thanks
Old 04-21-2019, 08:01 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

It looks green to me. I normally like gray interior but I would pass on Pando.
Attachment 101650
Attachment 101651
Old 04-21-2019, 08:27 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jsf721
The pando gray looks like a lighter color black to me online in the config tool and on the dealers picture swatch. I really wish they had the actual piece of leather like Bmw and MB.

I plan on ordering Daytona pearl gray with pando and eucalyptus brown wood. I’d love to see some live shots of the door cards, the dash and seats.

Local searches show pando is rare. If I cannot see before I buy I’ll most likely go with black but I like the contrast of a lighter color.

Thanks
I have Pando interior and I love it. In the bright sun, there is a hint of green on the door handles, less so on the seats. Must be the material. Your Audi deal should have some actual leather swatches of this color.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:29 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

When I did my original order, I had Pando grey as the interior, then I think out of last minute nervousness we switched it to black. I would have liked the Pando grey, but I'm also ok with the black, hides imperfections better (not like there are any).

Search this Thread