Audi Owners 2013 Meetups with VAG-COM in Los Angeles

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 03:00 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello All,

Sorry for the absence, between work and vacation, I have had no free time for the past couple months. I will be scheduling new meetups for LA/OC in August.

Also see replies to individual posts below

Originally Posted by SoCalJ
Hi, please let me know when the next Vag Com meet will be. I'm in Torrance and would really appreciate the help.

Thanks
SoCalJ: Hey, I will be scheduling both an LA & OC meetup for August. I will PM you when I post the details tonight.

Originally Posted by YunabombeR8
Hi. Any meetups scheduled for July? I can meet in Los Angeles or Orange County. Or if anyone has VAG-COM that I can use that would be great. I have an R8, A4, A5, and S5 that could use some mods. Thanks!
YunabombeR8: Sorry there were non for July, August meetup details will be posted tonight.

Originally Posted by SE-Chris
I've got a VAG-Com in South OC. Not sure about Meetups but I'm around most of the time and work from home so schedule is pretty flex.

Also, I think Eurocode up in Torrance does things VAG-Com modes for free if that's easier? You'd have to double check on this but I did read that somewhere if i'm not mistaken.
SE-Chris: Always great to have another Modder around. Hopefully you will be able to come to one of the August Meetups

Originally Posted by mzbf
Hey, I have a 1999 A6 wagon 2.8 quattro and I need a vagcom to reset my throttle body (code thrown P1545) to factory settings I suppose, I messed up and disconnected the battery improperly when I was working on it, does anyone know where I could rent one? or pay someone to come by where it is located (north hollywood) as it is not drivable? or buy them beer? or root beer? the liquid beverage of their choice? Thanks to any help
mzbf: I am in the Valley, just PM me and I would be happy to meet you after work (if during the week) or some time on the weekend.

Originally Posted by YunabombeR8
Just saw this. Thanks SE-CHRIS for the response. Eurocode started charging $100 for VAG-COM. Do you know what mods you can do for an R8? I have a 2012 R8 V8 spyder. Thanks.
YunabombeR8: $100...wow, that is a lot considering the cable is $349. I have not modded any R8's myself, but I am willing to work with you to research them if you like.

SE-Chris: if you know of any R8 mods, I would love to talk with you about them.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:57 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would also like to have some VAG mods done to my 2010 A6. If I attend one of the meets do I need to have researched the codes first or do you know what is available for my model/year?

I live in LA but work in the valley so I can meet up with you when ever you are available.

thanks,
Robert
Old 08-01-2013, 07:01 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I have a list of mods I can email you. PM me your email and I'll send it to you. Pick the ones that appeal to you and we can try them on your car.

I will also look through the forums to see if there any posts specific to your A6 (C6).

Originally Posted by Robokam
I would also like to have some VAG mods done to my 2010 A6. If I attend one of the meets do I need to have researched the codes first or do you know what is available for my model/year?

I live in LA but work in the valley so I can meet up with you when ever you are available.

thanks,
Robert
Old 08-01-2013, 07:02 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

When: 8/10/2013 -> 9:00AM - 11:00AM (I can stay a little later if you confirm with me you are coming)
Where: Poquito Mas (has nice big parking lot) http://goo.gl/maps/h5dHR
Cost: None

This is just a gathering for any Audi Owners who want to come out and meetup.

There will be a VAG COM available for anyone who needs mods/diagnostics on their car.

If you are coming, please let me know, thanks
Old 08-05-2013, 05:09 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Hi! I just picked up a 2012 a4 (b8?) and would love to come meet up and take advantage of the vag com bein there. The two mods i was interested in are the needle sweep and windows up/down with remote. And of course I'd be interested to learn of any other popular mods out there. Thanks for setting this up! I will mark 8/10 in my calendar!
Old 08-08-2013, 08:43 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by 8ridge
Hi! I just picked up a 2012 a4 (b8?) and would love to come meet up and take advantage of the vag com bein there. The two mods i was interested in are the needle sweep and windows up/down with remote. And of course I'd be interested to learn of any other popular mods out there. Thanks for setting this up! I will mark 8/10 in my calendar!
great! look forward to see in you there
Old 08-11-2013, 12:03 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Big ups to Manishaudi for meeting up and hooking me up with the Vagcom mods! great time shootin' the sh*t, will definitely catch up at another meetup sometime!
Old 08-30-2013, 08:38 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

When will the next meet be I have an A6 C5 2.7t manual
Old 09-03-2013, 05:12 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I am finalizing the details for my next meetups, I will post the details by shortly.

Originally Posted by sajraulla
When will the next meet be I have an A6 C5 2.7t manual
Old 09-21-2013, 04:08 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default New Meetup - 10/13/2013

When: 10/13/2013 -> 9:00AM - 11:00AM (I can stay a little later if you confirm with me you are coming)
Where: Poquito Mas (has nice big parking lot) http://goo.gl/maps/h5dHR
Cost: None

This is just a gathering for any Audi Owners who want to come out and meetup.

There will be a VAG COM available for anyone who needs mods/diagnostics on their car.

If you are coming, please let me know, thanks

Last edited by manishaudi; 09-22-2013 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Updated the meetup date

Quick Reply: Audi Owners 2013 Meetups with VAG-COM in Los Angeles