The Evolution of Ingolstadt West

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 11:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Evolution of Ingolstadt West

As many of you know, Ingolstadt West and Advanced Automotive Solutions are now operating under one roof. After 18 years, I no longer will be active with daily shop operations. Those responsibilities now belong to Ian Hanson and Cristian Flores of A.A.S.
Ian's experience, knowledge and talent he gained as the shop foreman of Keyes Audi in Van Nuys will enable him to operate both businesses successfully. Both Ian and Cristian are more than capable to diagnose, service and repair ANY Audi or VW problem that may arise, they are armed with the latest training, tools and equipment. Both Ian and Cristian are A.S.E. Certified Technicians, Ian possessing the rare and unique title of Audi Master Guild and A.S.E. Master Technician. I am told they are currently the only independent repair shop in California that has an "online" connection with Audi,AG., thus allowing them to perform all of the services the Audi Dealer can with the exception of factory warranty repairs. This now makes it possible to have your keys/immobilizer reprogrammed and your radio code retrieved without going to the dealer.
I will continue to stay committed and involved with I.W. for at least three years, focusing my attention on select projects including the continued growth and relationship with APR.
I would like to thank a great group of customers, many of which I can call friends. Your support throughout the years is greatly appreciated!!
Many thanks to Michael Klenner and Kevan Schneider for their dedication and commitment that allowed I.W. to grow and flourish for 18 years. Thanks to a great crew, Jonathan Lebovic, Brian May, Jose Lopez, Grant Rockfellow, Brianna Rooney and Bryan Rooney, without them this business would be much more difficult. Thanks to Danica for aiding in the transition and keeping us organized. A special thanks to Dusty, his support and advice was always "right on"......
Let's not forget, we are in the customer service business, without our customers, we have nothing! Take care of them like they are family, they will take care of you.....
Best of luck to Ian and Cristian, Mike and Michael. Let's face it, there are only a few "real" options for customers to take their vehicles to for ALL of their service needs outside the dealer network......Be smart, be professional.
My best to all.......
Mike Rooney
Old 12-22-2007, 11:34 AM

Default Congratulations...

Mike,

Congratulations on two things...

1) You're retired! You've been longing to do this at all costs, and spend all of your time with your wife for a very long time. After eighteen years, you quite deserve it. I hope it works out to be all that you imagined. Watch out for the raccoons and the odd skunk.

2) You've finally found your way to Audiworld, and made your first honest to goodness post. (As you know, the first 128 posts were made by me, in your name therby establishing the relationship you enjoyed here.) I hope Ian and Cristian will learn to carry the torch, and find out what it really takes to become excellent, honest representatives of themselves, their considerable abilities as technicians, and true enthusiasts as exist here on Audiworld, like nowhere else... It is they who should be building the relationship with APR again, as I am the person brought it to IW and maintained it singlehandedly for many years. It was a gift to you, and you left it largely untapped.

This is a place where the truth always finds its way to light.

Happy Holidays!

-Michael.

PS: There is, and has been for five years, at least one other local, independent shop in Southern California that owns a 1552 tool and maintains a subscription to Audi's online Immobilizer Services.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:38 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Skydive? If so, how have you been?
Old 01-19-2008, 06:28 PM

Mostly good... Hope you're well!
Old 01-20-2008, 09:33 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default We are surviving

and coping....watching the amazing advancements in adult stem cell like a hawk. The 2 year anniversary is coming in May. No further spontaneous recovery...still at about a C7 level of function. She went back to work at the first of December, though is not able to drive.

I'm still in "the biz" and luckily not effected by the strike.