Keyes Audi of Van Nuys

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 03:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WTF is up with you. Karma ain't the bitch here......
Old 08-21-2005, 04:06 PM

Default Don't quote something you know nothing about. You AIN'T Israeli....

and i assume you don't speak hebrew or yidish.
And I've seen you before with your mr & mrs plates and matching outfits...in hebrew we have words for that to.....why don't you go google them yourself mr. smartguy.
Old 08-21-2005, 05:37 PM

Default You haven't a clue.

As I said...

You'll never get to the top that way, but you might very well think you have. If that's alright with you then I'm glad you've found what works. You believe you've trained the seals, but in fact, they've trained you.

For the record, your uneducated assesment of who I am, how I am, and what I do, is about 180 degrees from accurate. Indeed, I am something of a student of people and philosophy. However, if you are somehow made to feel better by thinking that you have outthought a world that moves too quickly for you, then sir, I salute your contentment. May you and the seals live in perfect symbiosis for a lifetime. It's wonderful that you can somehow derive a feeling of superiority from a state of mediocrity.

-M

Ahh... One more thing. Life really isn't a movie. Learn to tell the difference, and you shall learn a lot more.
Old 08-21-2005, 05:49 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Karma ? You don't even know me. You have NO idea what kind of person I am.

So, unless you KNOW what you're talking about, keep that hole you stuff Cake in, closed !!!!!
Old 08-21-2005, 06:09 PM

looked more like a pie hole to me...
Old 08-22-2005, 07:33 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default YAWN!

You cared enough to get all angry about someone having someone contrary to say.

I know I enjoyed it.

When we meet, let's play some more, OK?
Old 08-22-2005, 07:34 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I don't need to know what kind of person you are, Kujo. You broadcast it.

Too bad.

But the whole point of this was if you treat people better you'll get better service. You take beautiful pictures. Instead your own anger surfaces immediately. Maybe you did get what you deserved.
Old 08-22-2005, 07:36 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Gee, I'm just blown away you won't validate my intellectual position.

Like I care. But feel free to introduce yourself next time. I look forward to enjoying our conversation further.

And your attempt to score me by slamming my relationship with my wife? Boy, that's just pathetic. Sounds more like sour grapes jealousy. While it may be too tough for you to swith gears, give it a try, OK, sparky?
Old 08-22-2005, 07:41 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default You gave me plenty of clues.

You're delusional. You've tidied up your life with a convenient philosophical position that keeps you safely protected in your own perceived superiority. Seals? I'll remember that. It's rather quaint.

There are a lot of fine movies that express complex ideas in remarkable ways. Real works of art. You must not be referring to those. Otherwise, how could you so easily diminish, denigrate, minimalize, and marginalize creative genius.

Oh, I forgot, you're superior. You're better than seals. You'd never be a seal. Sharks eat seals. Sorry.
Old 08-22-2005, 07:58 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Spoiled brats, self-entitled jerks, and the habitually rude don't get good service.

I'd like to thank you for having proved my point far better than I could have hoped for but you're proabably a special case.

Be seeing you.

Quick Reply: Keyes Audi of Van Nuys