AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   SoCal Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/socal-discussion-37/)
-   -   need help, worst experience in dealership (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/socal-discussion-37/need-help-worst-experience-dealership-2915394/)

Aka WaiSiu 02-27-2017 06:41 PM

need help, worst experience in dealership

hi guys, i wanna share a my service experience in penske audi west covina. sorry for lots of grammar mistake.

On July 4th 2016, I found that my car was jerking into first gear and making a loud banging sound from the dual clutch transmission when I come to a stop and it was quite unbearable. At that time I was planning to move from El Monte to Irvine and there were full of stuffs my car. I made an appointment with Penske Audi West Covina and drop off my car on 4pm the other day.

I got to the dealership as the appointment, after finishing all the paperwork with my service advisor Steven Sao I went on a test drive with a mechanic to demonstrate what’s wrong with the car and I also ask him does the weight of my stuffs in the car cause this problem. When we got back Steven arranged me a A3 loaner car which is small as hell and all I can do is move all my personal stuff inside my car to the loaner, and since the mechanic and I discussed it might be a TCU problem I thought there’s no way they will do any thing with my trunk (and that’s what Steven told me after the incident which I’m going to tell later), so I left some my belongings in couple cardboard boxes (the things inside worth four digits before decimal) in the trunk and went home.

I pick up my car after I got call from Penske the other day and went straight back to Irvine, I didn’t check the trunk at the dealership because I’m running late for a meeting and the traffic were terrible. After I got home later the day I open the trunk and I was freaking shocked, there’s only a freaking lonely umbrella lying inside and there’s no one open it after I left Penske. Before I contact Penske I asked my wife and my roommates who helped me load up the car in El Monte did I left those boxes somewhere else and obviously answer is no. Then I called Steven ask him to check with the service guy and he quite certain that no one has ever open the trunk before he check the cctv and I again asked him to double check, the answer he gave he is still the same. So I decided to talk to the manager face to face before weekend when I’m free but I when I got there the service manager Mr. David Butler is off so I grab his business card and emailed him when I got home. And Mr. Butler did found out the trunk was opened and he sent me a photo of half of my car’s trunk sitting in the corner. Although the photo is unclear but I can still there’s yellow box shape stuff inside. He couldn’t do anything eventually after messing up with me for 6months, so he refer me to a guy in Dec 2016, a guy called Frank Wills, title “the director of security & loss prevention” who piss the **** outta me the whole time tryna fool me. He asked me how the things happened, how much my stuffs worth, how much do I want and set up a file for investigation (which I doubt there’s no such thing cuz I still got nothing from him when I publish this) blah blah blah.

Time goes to Feb 2017, after he comforting me and telling me just have to wait for “the boss” to approve for two months, I have the result which is they denial all the responsibility since I shouldn’t leave anything in the car and decided not giving me a single penny and ask me to get the **** outta here in a kind way. I’m pissed again and I ask him to provide me the contact of his boss and he said there’s no boss he’s in charge… excuse me??? When I’m still confusing Mr. Wills decided to left me alone on the phone and hang up and again sent me a “kind” email saying regret afterwards.

Here’s the thing, if I lost I a small stuff like a ring inside the car it’s my bad luck even if it’s worth a million, but I lost a whole cardboard box that barely fit in an A3 in your property which claim by you “under full surveillance camera covered” maybe you should provide me some evidence of that or just check your security system hazard instead of making all this drama.

TO BE CONTINUED

Peace
Jensen