WARNING: COMMONWEALTH AUDI = FRAUD

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 08:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WARNING: COMMONWEALTH AUDI = FRAUD

Commonwealth Audi in Santa Anna CA has built a dealership based on lies and deception. They have a history of misrepresenting vehicles to customers and scamming Audi of America out of warranty reimbursements. I strongly suggest avoiding their business at all costs.

Thank you,

-Aaron
Old 03-08-2007, 09:43 AM
AudiWorld Expert

not that I'm disagreeing, but care to elaborate?
Old 03-08-2007, 10:20 AM

Default Re: not that I'm disagreeing, but care to elaborate?

sure, i can elaborate. they sold me a CPO allroad that had huge issues and they falsified the 300 point inspection. Even though they admitted not having actually done the 300 point inspection, they refuse to make the situation right. I have gone to great lengths to come to an agreement that works for everyone yet they continue to lie and cover-up. In addition, they have blocked me from discussing the situation with the regional AoA rep. Regretfully, as of this morning, my lawyer is involved. I'm just trying to warn potential victims of their scam methods. I want to add that this has cost me thousands of dollars and ruined a holiday vacation.

-Aaron
Old 03-08-2007, 03:14 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I think April used to work there....she might have some suggestions.

Good luck!
Old 03-08-2007, 04:54 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Not suprised. I had multiple problems with thier service department.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:04 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Default How long ago? Commonwealth was sold recently.

Names of managers? Got documentation?

Back when I worked there, it was one of the better dealers with regads to integrity.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:02 PM
Former Vendor

no way when ?
Old 03-08-2007, 07:05 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Don't know exactly when. Lots of people left. Will find out more next time I'm down.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Former Vendor

Default It looks like you have an issue with the sale dept , IMHO they have the best service dept

Neil and Angel are the best techs in Cali
Old 03-08-2007, 10:40 PM

Default Re: How long ago? Commonwealth was sold recently.

I bought the car last June. Managers involved and the salesman are all still employed. The only people who are involved who aren't still employed there are the painter who painted my passenger door the wrong color and the tech who did the original inspection.

I have documentation of the first CPO inspection where the results were falsified and the subsequent inspection form where the results were absolutely not compatible with the first. I have documentation of all of the work that has needed to be performed on the car since I bought it including new cv boots, a torque converter, a suspension airbag replacement, replaced suspension bushings, new coolant overflow container, replaced brake pads, new tires, three additional check engine lights with "no cause found", multiple fault codes trip and five other smaller adjustments.
At the point when I got my car back from the dealership on the final issue, I had owned the car for six months and it now has only 42K miles.
Add to all of this that they won't reimburse me for any of it, and that the airbag suspension failure left me 6 hours from the nearest Audi dealership over the christmas holiday. All of this sums one unhappy customer who is at a lost for words on the realization that people like this really make an effort to rip off customers to this extend.

-aaron

Quick Reply: WARNING: COMMONWEALTH AUDI = FRAUD