AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   Suspension Tuning Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/suspension-tuning-discussion-70/)
-   -   Arnott Releases Video Highlighting Automotive Air Suspension Expertise (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/suspension-tuning-discussion-70/arnott-releases-video-highlighting-automotive-air-suspension-expertise-2918730/)

ArnottDoug 04-20-2017 08:01 AM

Arnott Releases Video Highlighting Automotive Air Suspension Expertise

Arnott Air Suspension Products is pleased to announce the release of a new Corporate Video highlighting the company's innovative solutions for air suspension replacement as well as the company's expansive U.S. facility and talented workforce.

The informational video showcases Arnott's products including replacement Air Springs, new and remanufactured Air Suspension Struts, Coil Spring Conversion Kits and OES-quality Air Suspension Compressors. Designed for both automotive parts professionals and their customers, the 3-minute video illuminates several of the company's U.S. manufacturing processes and high-quality products.

The professionally produced video focuses on Arnott's dedication to innovation, the cutting-edge technology used in the company's US-based factory as well as the company's commitment to both Technical and Customer Support.

To discover why Arnott Air Suspension Products has become the global leader in aftermarket air suspension replacement products, Watch The Video Now.

Florida8L 06-30-2017 05:55 AM

New Arnotts in box

I drove up to the Merritt Island Arnott plant and picked up my 2 new front struts yesterday for my D3 A8L with standard suspension. Anyone taking a cruise out of port canaveral should know that Arnott is 2-3 minutes west, right off 528 and it seemed to boarder the inlet to jetty park. What a prime location !!

Originally Posted by ArnottDoug (Post 24955066)
Arnott Air Suspension Products is pleased to announce the release of a new Corporate Video highlighting the company's innovative solutions for air suspension replacement as well as the company's expansive U.S. facility and talented workforce.

The informational video showcases Arnott's products including replacement Air Springs, new and remanufactured Air Suspension Struts, Coil Spring Conversion Kits and OES-quality Air Suspension Compressors. Designed for both automotive parts professionals and their customers, the 3-minute video illuminates several of the company's U.S. manufacturing processes and high-quality products.

The professionally produced video focuses on Arnott's dedication to innovation, the cutting-edge technology used in the company's US-based factory as well as the company's commitment to both Technical and Customer Support.

To discover why Arnott Air Suspension Products has become the global leader in aftermarket air suspension replacement products, Watch The Video Now.

A6S4 02-12-2018 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by ArnottDoug (Post 24955066)

Well, story of my life...my D3 A8 SWB was unloaded about 2.5 years ago due, in part, to lack of full air system replacement option... Now it all comes together. Would have loved to still be driving it.