Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

firmware/map update?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 11:21 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default firmware/map update?

Any one try using this website to update firmware/maps? www.upgrademyaudi.net Especially in the USA, I thought you had to have an account with Audi, and log in to their servers to update the firmware in the USA.
The following users liked this post:
rs5_dreamer87 (06-05-2022)
Old 07-31-2020, 05:30 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 15 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HarleyD
Any one try using this website to update firmware/maps? www.upgrademyaudi.net Especially in the USA, I thought you had to have an account with Audi, and log in to their servers to update the firmware in the USA.
I guess apparently they removed that ability so now you have to pay for it. I just bought the latest firmware update for MMI 3GP/3G plus/HN+ vers. K09426 for A4/A5/Q5/Q7. So basically if your current version starts with a HN+. If anyone needs a copy post a reply and I'll get back to you through PM about getting you a copy. Anyone who wants it just reply to this thread. My only condition is that 1: You know what you're doing or are willing to go look up the process online somewhere and 2: That once you get it, you also contact at least 1 or 2 others on this thread requesting a copy and make sure to send a copy to them. There is no way I can check this forum every minute of everyday so if I'm using my time to share it with you guys for free, I expect you guys to do the same for at least 1 or 2 others.

***NOTE*** If you don't know what you're doing, I would be careful. So while I can send you the firmware, you upgrade at your own risk. I can't offer you much more help if you somehow mess with your engineering menu and mess something up.
The following 2 users liked this post by Lmao0415:
BantamS4Avant (01-23-2022), ZoSo# (11-07-2020)
Old 08-11-2020, 06:13 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Firmware update

Hi. I would like a copy of this update software.
thanks
Old 08-13-2020, 01:37 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

We have a 2017 A7 and we don’t have Audi Connect. The dealer tells me that he will charge $500 to update our GPS maps. What other ways have people found to do this? We don’t care about most of the features of Audi connect. How can you possibly use most of that stuff
Old 09-27-2020, 04:14 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Hi,

I am looking for help with this as well for my 2015 S5. Kind of frustrating. My Audi dealer was not even able to suggest an option on how to upgrade.

My current version information:
Software version: HN+_US_AU3G_PO814
Navigation database version: 8R0060884CJ NAR 6.11.2
Old 09-28-2020, 10:07 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does anyone have an email or snail mail address for someone at Audi with enough clout to do anything about this?
I think a deluge of emails and letters might make a difference. If that doesn't work, a social media campaign would!
This whole map issue is a long, long way from the customer service we all expect (and paid for!).
Map updates are not "free", they are INCLUDED!
Old 11-07-2020, 02:38 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Lmao0415
I guess apparently they removed that ability so now you have to pay for it. I just bought the latest firmware update for MMI 3GP/3G plus/HN+ vers. K09426 for A4/A5/Q5/Q7. So basically if your current version starts with a HN+. If anyone needs a copy post a reply and I'll get back to you through PM about getting you a copy. Anyone who wants it just reply to this thread. My only condition is that 1: You know what you're doing or are willing to go look up the process online somewhere and 2: That once you get it, you also contact at least 1 or 2 others on this thread requesting a copy and make sure to send a copy to them. There is no way I can check this forum every minute of everyday so if I'm using my time to share it with you guys for free, I expect you guys to do the same for at least 1 or 2 others.

***NOTE*** If you don't know what you're doing, I would be careful. So while I can send you the firmware, you upgrade at your own risk. I can't offer you much more help if you somehow mess with your engineering menu and mess something up.
Hi there, your offer is still valid as I'd like to update FW and cards on my MMI 3GP. Thanks.
Old 11-17-2020, 12:58 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by colani
Hi,

I am looking for help with this as well for my 2015 S5. Kind of frustrating. My Audi dealer was not even able to suggest an option on how to upgrade.

My current version information:
Software version: HN+_US_AU3G_PO814
Navigation database version: 8R0060884CJ NAR 6.11.2
I have the same, did you managed to update your mmi?
Old 02-27-2021, 08:14 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

So programmers back then worked out how to make less mistakes. They'd think more and code less. They'd review their code before running it to pick up<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->HP Printer Error Code 49 before the compiler found them. They'd layout the code in a way that made it easier to notice mistakes. And when the code worked, they'd work out how to reuse it elsewhere.
Old 07-03-2021, 12:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Should be able to download 2019 maps from audi or through one of the links floating around. That will install no issue.

Quick Reply: firmware/map update?