Telematics Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for BTDT's on RNS-E, Ipod Ice Link, Blackberry Voice Dial via BT

Old 06-27-2007, 11:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for BTDT's on RNS-E, Ipod Ice Link, Blackberry Voice Dial via BT

In my 2002 Allroad with Tip. Let me tell you what I already have.

Symp II, Dension Ice Link Plus for Audi(not yet installed), Verizon blackberry 8703e with BT headset but the damn phone doesn't have voice dialing.

I am a real estate agent so I drive all over the place so I thought NAV would be great. After the RNS-E unit I could only think of Parrot as an option for GPS. Google maps on the BB is not enough. I like to have conversations with my clients while driving and be prompted when to turn as a reminder.
What I would like is to have voice dialing via BT for my contacts in my BB and I can't confirm that any Parrot product will do this. If Parrot does, then why not go GPS Parrot? If not Parrot, then can I do a RNS-E with voice dialing via BT, or at least BT phone calls thru the cars mic and speakers, all the while will my Ice Link Plus work with my RNS-E? Can you play DVD movie on the RNS-E? Park or while drivng as well?

Thanks in advance. And I have read thru too much at this point and I feel even more lost. The Audi NAV + website is good but I honestly can't wrap my brain around a lot that is written there. I'd be happy to call someone and talk over the phone about this, if anyone is willing to take the time, I don't think I am as stupid as I may sound/write. I work better on the phone. Sales you know.