Avoid at all costs! Audi West Houston

Old 01-07-2015, 04:07 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Avoid at all costs! Audi West Houston

Had to pay almost $2500 in extra labor and parts during a recent trip to a new dealership (I've moved out of the Houston area), after they discovered that the work done by Audi West Houston was...well...I'll let you be the judge of what to call the work done by the good people at Audi West Houston. From my latest service report: "left broken bolts", "coolant hose was mounted incorrectly", "engine control module holder was not installed back correctly", "broken bolt to the holder", and "pinch (sic) wires in the harness"

Of course, Audi WH claims that because the warranty on that repair had expired, they won't do anything. Nevermind that they were the only ones to ever service the car, and of course it would have never been discovered as long as the one's who did the shoddy work to begin with were the ones checking the vehicle.

Do yourself a favor, and if you need work done on your Audi, look for a good independent mechanic. Avoid these people at all costs.

There is a thread on AZ detailing my meltdown in real-time. I'll link it if people are curious. I've also got all kinds of documentation, but I don't know how best to post it.

Audi of America knows about this and has already washed their hands of it. They won't help me, so I'm just making sure to spread the word to as many people as I can in as many places as I can.
Old 04-10-2016, 01:28 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have not dealt with them, but before I bought my first Audi I shopped all three of the Houston dealers. West Houston and their sister store - Audi Central both came across far less professional than Sewell.

I have since bought two Audi's from Sewell in Houston and recently bought a Lexus from Sewell in Dallas. And yes, I actually live a little south of Houston. I've bought a lot of cars and Sewell is truly the gold standard of dealerships
Old 04-23-2016, 08:45 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Audi Central Houston is TERRIBLE!!! Dealt with them last week for a radiator leak! I will write it up later but just know that these guys are horrible. Total lack of customer service! They are a joke! Stay Away!