Sewell Audi North Houston?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 05:23 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sewell Audi North Houston?

Any one else have a great experience with the New Sewell Audi dealer in North Houston? Im just amazed at the level of customer service i received. I live downtown (montrose area) so I had only one choice for servicing my A4 and that was the dealer on richmond ave Momentum Audi they are the closest to my house. I have always serviced my car at Momentum but i hated the service i received when i would go there. Two or three weeks for an appointment!! when i would get in the dealer they would never be able to fix my car properly! So i would have to schedule another appointment! Long story short, I called to set an appointment with North Houston Audi, figured i would make the drive all the way to the north side. When i called, i was directed to the service manager who told me that he could have a loaner car delivered to my home and get my car to the dealer! Awesome! I didnt have to make the drive all the way up there! Car was serviced, check engine light gone fixed correctly and my car was filled with gas. Im just amazed at the service i received. No wonder Sewell has a great reputation for customer service.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:21 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

I was just there to buy some parts and have a key made for my TT...very impressed with the service...quick service, nice attention to detail and a nice environment...Will go back!
Old 07-07-2011, 06:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

I bought my car from there and it was great. I will definitely buy from there again and have all my service done there.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

I used to live in Dallas years ago and Sewell Cadillac was the benchmark for customer service.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I had a great experience buying my S4 from them. In fact it was so good a week later we bought a Q5 for my wife. Now I have two cars being built at the factory. Delivery time is end of September and mid October.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:48 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

i have ordered my tts from them and my time there was great. I have been to many dealers in Houston and they all want to sell me a car with out any test drive or pay no time to me cuz im so young. they went out of there way to help me and didnt try to sell me some thing i didnt want. a must go
Old 12-01-2011, 07:27 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I just bought my 2012 Audi Q5 2.0T for my wife. Chris Bonnefin was my sales person and Gerry wrapped up my paperwork.

Nothing but great service from them.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

well i get to pick up my car in two weeks. does any one recomend any of the plans for there audi. like maintenance or protection plans and how much they where?
Old 12-20-2011, 05:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default in Houston ,,, PAY ATTENTION

IF.. you need service/repairs, I know a retired AUDI wrench that works out of his home.
You need to make an appointment as he only works on one at a time.

BTW; I WOULD N O T HAVE PURCHASED AN A8 IF I HAD NOT KNOW THIS MAN FOR DECADES.

pc
Old 07-14-2012, 05:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just bought my second car from this location -- though it was still Millenium 2.5 years ago when I bought my 2008 A6 there. Adequate experience, though my wife knew more about Audis than our Chevy-sales person did...

This last week we had to "retire" our 2006 S4 in light of mounting issues and potentially unending expenses for reppairs. But at 94,000 miles we had a good run with her.

Picked up a 2008 A8 Sport (SWB) that is just like it drove off the showroom floor. The car was listed on the internet (AutoTrader.com) so the price was set. But they worked with me on trade and financing -- and couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant.

The products that the dealers are selling are the same, whether it be Momentum, West Side, or Sewell. The service and personality make the difference, and my experience at Sewell was nothing short of excellent.

Quick Reply: Sewell Audi North Houston?