TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

3.2 vr6 exhaust pieces

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2019, 05:09 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3.2 vr6 exhaust pieces

So I just recently acquired a beautiful blue 3.2vr6 05 sline roadster.. It's a great car and in good shape. But the exhaust needs to be replaced, OTHER THAN AUDI anyone know a supplier for the "Y" Pipe coming off the manifolds before the cats?

I work in the automotive field and I am not having ANY luck finding this. Everything is cat-back.

Any help would be appreciated. This pipe is two pipes with a flex joint on each one. My right side bank is leaking

I won't have any problem replacing it as I do it myself, but I need to find the part first.

NO EBAY JUNK!

Old 06-10-2019, 04:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Sorry I can't help you finding parts but hoping you may have got this job completed
I have the self same car and one of the front flex pipes is broken (Not telling how) and have just started this R&R of the front pipe
I was going to try and find a flex pipe from a muffler shop and weld it in, Audi wants too much money for the front pipe for my liking
How did you get yours out, Looks like i need to drop the front sub-frame ? Is the engine mounted to the body, (it looks to be ??)
Looking through posts but you don't see much on the 3.2
Any info you may have would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Last edited by daof4; 06-10-2019 at 04:32 PM.