TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

All read this now!!!! AusTTin Powers, DeserTT, Laguna. Now you've done it.

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2001, 07:07 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All read this now!!!! AusTTin Powers, DeserTT, Laguna. Now you've done it.

I find it very distressing that the males of the TT Forum insist on

Posted by AmandaTT on 2001-07-14 19:22:00
hazing new women owners!! AusTTin Powers, Laguna, and DeserTT (female)
have done nothing but harass me today (my FIRST DAY) on the TT Forum! I feel this is very degrading and I don't even want to buy a TT at this point now! If this is the type of people you have on your sites... you can keep them! I feel sorry for the next woman that buys a TT and wants to join this forum!

This is TRUE sexual discrimination!! I will report this to the appropriate Internet authorities and my lawyer too.

All I heard about this place was that it was good.....but it's not.<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/feedback/msgs/4523.phtml">Yikes Ohhh Crapola.</a></li></ul>
Old 07-14-2001, 07:09 PM

Default Good job you guys!! :(

Altho I feel including DeserTT was just a mistake, personally.
Old 07-14-2001, 07:18 PM
Elder Member

Default I am soooo confused. Am I to beleive that the "Isabelle Incident" caused some people

here to be so paranoid that they can't beleive another woman when she shows up here?

Amanda, all but about three people here treated you really nice today. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't come back, but please don't let the bad taste stay in your mouth too long.

Laguna, if you are so sure Amanda is another hoax, then show us. Tell us all how you know. The only way you could is to be in touch with the people that run Audiworld and research the originating IP address then correlate it with a known IP address of another user. Damn near impossible I say.

One the slight chance that this is another hoax, there will be great shame brought upon the perpetrator.

In either case, someone(s) has shamed the TT forum today. I shake my head in disgust.
Old 07-14-2001, 07:39 PM
Eighth Member of AudiWorld. God-like, glorious and all-knowing.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default What-evah redux...

Why is it that everytime a woman or a guy pretending to be a woman posts, the guys come out of the woodwork like dogs in heat?

I can't understand it, so what-evah!

P.S. It is now time to flame Brad for something or other.
Old 07-14-2001, 09:14 PM

Thanks for your support, Sandra.
Old 07-14-2001, 09:16 PM

Default Trust me... I'm just as confused. You know it's easier to remember the bad rather than the good.

You're right! I'm remembering the great time I had today with everyone else. Thanks for that! :-)
Old 07-14-2001, 11:50 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I am SURE the appropriate Internet Authorities can settle this matter once and for all!

By the way, did you seal in the cat?
Old 07-14-2001, 11:59 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Ahh, sometimes the good get mixed in with the bad! That's life.
Old 07-15-2001, 09:33 AM

Default wait a second... DeserTT (female)??? I used to post as Desert TT>>

and yes i'm female.. but then I ditched that name for this one when I found I wasnt getting my TT... Is someone pretending to be me?

or whats the deal here
Old 07-15-2001, 10:48 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default it's someone else dani -- wait a minute...how do we know for sure that you're not...

danny! you must prove to us that you're a girl (if you read the amandaTT threads, you'll understand). :-)

Quick Reply: All read this now!!!! AusTTin Powers, DeserTT, Laguna. Now you've done it.