TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Audi TT 3.2 V6

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 01:49 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi TT 3.2 V6

Hey, its been a while since last post. I upgraded my audi TT from standard to 3.2 V6 car for about 2000 pounds. Body Work needs repair and also i think there is issue possible with Oxygn sensor which i will sort out soon.

Two Questions
1. I wanting to upgrade a few parts to give the car better performance. Its an Automaric with sorts gears box and and also paddle set up. Can you give me some pointers as to what will work wel, any defects to look out for and general maintance which should be reg done. Also i think there may have been a body kit put on i think. Not entirely sure. Front bumber, It does not look like its properely lined up corrrectly. SO need pointers to hopefully improve performance BHP. Its a 250BHP car at moment. Also i am a resonsibile drive and not a *** when it comes to driving but would like to take car to a safe area such as a track and try out new modiications.

2. Is this car worth holding onto in storage, i am thinking it will most likly build up in value as i honestly think it will be th next classic car. How best to preserve the car is also another question. I use a peaguet 308 a lot of time as the car is for pleasure only, but again i am very resonable when it comes to saftey on roads and dont want to cause harm to anyone. I am young engineer and have vast knowledge of audi tt 1.8 but this is a very different type of car, but possible the most un car i have ever driven and a complete bargin for what i paid for it.

question 3 Gearbox, it works well but has anyone had issues with this type of gearbox.

Question 4 when on a hill start should the car be left in Drive or be in park. (first automatic car).
Old 07-17-2017, 12:17 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Arran

I bought the manual as I thought that would appreciate the fastest but I think mk1 Audi TT 3.2 is a sure thing for going up in value.

As far as tuning is concerned it's pretty fast as Audi intended but you could put an induction kit to allow it to breath better and then I guess is a remap chip which could give you up to 20% more power

Unless it's a minter low mileage I wouldn't bother about storing it. And to be honest if you bought it for £2000 then it's probably not just enjoy it and let it go up in value as you use it.