TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Checking in

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-1999, 10:45 PM
Rik

Default Checking in

Well except for the stupid "serious problem" post I see things have calmed down around here.
If you really believe in that horse**** then you haven't driven the car. I can make ANY car unstable at 140 mph.
I was getting tired of all STUPID questions that were being posted. People too lazy to read a post on the same page with the answer to their question.This car is perfectly balanced. 100 mph is like 20 mph. The handling great. Yeah Even the BOSE is perfectly adequate system! (see a previous posts on the perfect settings).
My TT will be wintering in the New England Car Museum (Yankee Candle Factory in Deerfield Mass) real close to my First Love (cars that is) a 1956 Silver Mercedes 300SL gullwing coupe. The TT made me feel the same way the Mercedes did. I could afford the TT.
Old 10-07-1999, 02:42 AM
Denny

Default Yankee Candle (more)

Hey, on my way home from Vermont, went to the car museum. Your TT will be beautiful there. That gullwing was so beautiful, it really moves me. Thanks for the info on the place...never would have stopped there. Of course, I dropped a bundle on the damn candles as well. Den