TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-1999, 01:30 PM
JayJay

Default Hello

Well, I have been visiting this forum for some time now, and I figured that it was about time to introduce myself. I Have a 225Q on order at HBL in Tysons Corner, I live in north west Va and I am 19 so I guess Cameron beats me by two years but that alright. I guess you would have to say that me and Cameron have a lot in common, be both have are parents money to throw around, I work for my Dads company but I also go to school at UVA so I am down there most of the year. I am going to do a lot of modifications to this car,and i enjoy reading about you guys that have modified your car or are planning to do so. I haven't driven a TT or for that matter got a ride in one, so I am wondering if I might be able to get together with one of you Nothern VA guys so you can show me what a 180 car can do. My father and I have a pretty nice car collection and it grows every year so I would love to show you guys some of them, they are all exotics of some sort or another and are all pretty modified. I use to be a Junior Olympic Champ in snow skiing but now I race cars. I have a couple of deals going for my right now, and I probably have taking up enough space so I will end it at that.

Thanks
JayJay
Old 12-15-1999, 01:42 PM
Jay

Forgot to put my email address
Old 12-16-1999, 03:03 AM
Ted

Welcome aboard, Jay