TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

I challenge the west coast TT'ers to organize an event as large as Fallingwater. :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2001, 06:49 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I challenge the west coast TT'ers to organize an event as large as Fallingwater. :)

C'mon, put our event to shame, I dare ya!
Old 04-17-2001, 06:52 PM

What is the TTotal TT's???
Old 04-17-2001, 07:00 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Between 90-100.
Old 04-17-2001, 07:03 PM

Default santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe!

santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe! santa fe!

lol
Old 04-17-2001, 07:12 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Do you have an strong opinion on this?
Old 04-17-2001, 07:14 PM

lol... does it show?
Old 04-17-2001, 07:14 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Bring it on, I'm there!
Old 04-17-2001, 07:16 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Oh, myyyy! Reminds me of my fraternity days ... "we challenge one of the Midwest or East Coast ...

chapters to have a better Spring Break trip than us."

We would rent out a beach on an Indian Reservation that was right next to the Colorado River ... about 25 minutes south of Laughlin, Nevada. All attendess would camp out at the beach or have rented RV's. Of course, since Indian Reservation laws outweighed State or Local Laws - we could legally serve to minors. So, we would order 500 kegs, yes, 500 kegs from the local Coors distributor and they would bring in a refrigerator truck that would hold about 25 kegs at one time with about eight taps on the outside of the truck. Plus, we would have the local pizzeria and coffee shop cater breakfast, lunch and dinner to our spring breakers. At the peak of our spring break trip, I think we would have around 500 people (guys and gals) - our own chapter, and the chapters from UNLV, SDSU, UC Davis, USC, UCLA, Arizona St., UC Irvine, Texas Tech, LSU, Boise St., San Jose State, Occidental, Cal Poly SLO, Fresno St., et al. Cost would be around $50 for three square meals a day (for three days), t-shirt, visor, and all the beer you could drink.

Plus we would hire bands to play ... one year we got Sublime to play - promised them all the beer they could drink plus a little appearance fee - that's when they were just a local Long Beach band.

I remember going to our national fraternity conference in Dallas one year, and guys from Arkansas and Indiana and other schools asking me about our famous "River" spring break trip. Once our "National" got wind of our annual trek, and the amount of alcohol served, plus being on an Indian Reservation to do it - it pretty much got shut down. :-(

Those were the days!
Old 04-17-2001, 07:20 PM
AudiWorld Super User

500 kegs and 500 people... yeah! Now that's a par-tay!!!
Old 04-17-2001, 07:20 PM

Default Do you know what 100 TT's look like?

TT TT TT TT TT TT TT TT TT TT

The ones in Somerset will probably be more interesting to look at.

Quick Reply: I challenge the west coast TT'ers to organize an event as large as Fallingwater. :)