TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

I've had an interesting day so far how about you...longish

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2002, 09:46 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I've had an interesting day so far how about you...longish

Decided that since I wasn't tired when I got off work this morning that I'd go do some creative paper shreading with my old text books that the school wouldn't buy back and this how the drive too and from went...

Out the driveway first thing I see two county police cruiser going in the same direction as I am so puttin along at the speed limit for ever to the range then when the cops pull off its go time.... getting closer and now I get the wildlife....skunk....skunk.....skunk....saw one roadkilled one in the road and one in the rocks about to get in the road....around a corner at speed and whoooooooo.......COWS in the middle of the road cow and self just startled not hurt but damn close....Got to the range presto chango books into shreaded paper helping to multch and help mother nature by returning her fibers (Just so Axel doesn't think I'm out in the mountains blasting away for no good ) So on the way back driving along at a nice pase then I get behind a car that is doing 10 under the limit...go to pass...get up to the right front door and the old lady decides for some odd reason she needs to be in the left lane also....Slam on the brakes swerve into the gravel pit to avoid her and she just gets back in the right lane and keeps going... Get behind her again this time I'm not even going to try and pass her but she just swerves from one lane to the other for a while all the while driving 10 under...so what the hell lets play I just follow her (she's going towards my house anyway) and she goes from 10 under to 30 over and I just stick to her like butter all the way home...I finally pass her (two lane one way) and she just glares at me like it's my fault, yet she is the one with a smashed rear end and dinged drivers side front panel... I just smile and wave with the one finger...
Old 05-20-2002, 10:12 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Gotta love that. Especially when you see the damage they've already done.

Had a guy try to edge me out of a lane when i was driving my TT to the dealership after my accident. I was tempted to "push" right back.
Old 05-20-2002, 11:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

as long as it has an environmental purpose, it's ok