TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Just what is FTs real identity, can someone please find out for the sake of this forum? (nt)

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-1999, 12:03 AM
Idiotic Behaviour

Just what is FTs real identity, can someone please find out for the sake of this forum? (nt)
Old 12-10-1999, 03:46 AM
GO TT

Default Re: Just what is FTs real identity, can someone please find out for the sake of this forum? (nt)

I don't think we will ever know. People like FT are hiding themselves due to a possible hideous genetic deformity or at the very least a very low self esteem. I bet his mom was a *****, or just didn't like him very much. I bet he can relate to that "Jeremy" song by Pearl Jam. And that 6ft 220 lbs. bouncer bull**** is just a front. I bet he's a tweezer from way back. Probably a "Trekie" to. He never get laid cuz he's to busy trying to be witty on the internet. But it seems that mentally he hasen't been able to compete with the likes of Brad and others. And if he is a bouncer at a bar, then congradultions! You have found your calling and should be proud to have graduated from fry guy at McDonald's.

And as for everyone else on the forum, I hope that the mental seed I have planted will live on in the minds of all of you. So that from this day forth you will have no choice but to reply to FT's posts with"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha!
Old 12-10-1999, 03:47 AM
Knucklehead

Default Re: Just what is FTs real identity, can someone please find out for the sake of this forum? (nt)

This is the kinda' guy who can't help being himself in this forum and everywhere else. As a consequence, somewhere and sometime he is going to get the living **** beat out of him when he bumps up against the wrong guy. Knucklehead's future awaits him.