TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

New News from AUDI UK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-1999, 11:27 AM
Michael

Default Re: DOOR CHIME

Our did the same things. I fixed it by putting the ket in the ignition, switching on, holding in the "unlock" button on the key while switching it off and removing it. Inspired by a similar fix given to my by a VW mechanic with the same key thing. It has worked every time my wife creates the problem-probably by pushing some other button while removing the key.
Old 02-03-2000, 01:17 AM
Blue_Tarragon

Default New News from AUDI UK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just this second (UK time 10.20am) spoken to my dealership in the UK. They confirmed that they have received a written response from AUDI in respect of delays/spoilers etc.

All cars that were built from week 50 for the UK have all mods including ESP fitted. Currently the factory is out of spoilers and so there is a large delay.
There are a lot of TT's which are finished, but need the spoiler fitted. The factory will not release the cars for dealers to have the spoilers retro-fitted - they are insisting that they fit them themselves at the factory.

My car is finished but is waiting for a spoiler.
AUDI's official line is that the spoilers will arrive to be retro-fitted week beginning 7th Feb onwards. Although it is not possible to find out when an individual car is going to have its spoiler fitted - the owners of the first cars in the queue are getting £25 per day from 7th Feb onwards until their car is delivered.

Therefore if AUDI have contacted you and offered you £25 per day, you know that your car is near the front of the queue (although I don't know how many are in this "first batch").

My dealer told me that they have 3 other customers on this "deal" and there are 130 dealers in the UK.......so it will be in the interests of Audi to get a move on and fit those spoilers.
Old 02-03-2000, 01:29 AM
Victor F

Oh no your wait is even longer!
Old 02-03-2000, 09:13 AM
John P.

Default Well, at least it looks like you'll have ESP! nt

nt