TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

OT: Let's start joke Friday early! ;-)

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2001, 03:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT: Let's start joke Friday early! ;-)

A blonde was sitting next to a businessman on a plane traveling to New York City. The businessman had just gotten a bunch of new search equipment that he wanted to try it out. So he woke up the sleeping blonde and said, "Will you do me a favor? If I ask you a question and you don't know the answer, you pay me $5. But if you ask me a question and I can't find the answer, I'll pay you $500."

The blonde was very tired, but she agreed since she wanted some extra spending money in New York. So, the man asked the blonde a question, and she didn't know the answer. The blonde paid the man $5. Then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with four legs and comes down with three?" As the man searched, the blonde went back to sleep.

The man searched for this answer for hours, and couldn't find it. He tried calling his business partners, but they didn't know either. So, reluctantly, he woke up the blonde and handed her a check for $500. The blonde thanked the man and went back to sleep.

At this point, the man was very frustrated and he shook the woman, saying, "WELL, what's the answer?!" The woman sighed and handed the man a crisp new five dollar bill.

(and the obligatory apology if this was posted in a prior week)