TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Paging SpecialBlend: In response :)

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 08:02 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging SpecialBlend: In response :)

No sir, I have more pictures coming up tomorrow. I went and visited my girl at the body shop, they had her in the prep area (HOW DEPRESSING) little white spots of bondo infiltrated her body lines Some #@!$%@#$%er has been molesting her! GROWL!

Any how, funny thing is they couldn't find my spoiler - I wanted to take a look at it. But of course they asure me they WILL get it! It's probably in someones office to be honest. One thing that DOES bother me, is they are saying that the windshield may bust when they take it out to paint the pillar. GO FIGURE!

Hopefully it won't. Don't want to spend 270.00 on a new windshield!

Ill keep you up to date, thanks for asking - I feel special! LOL
Old 05-01-2005, 09:03 AM
AudiWorld Super User

She's too pretty to stay at the plastic surgeon any longer than necessary. Best of luck with that!
Old 05-02-2005, 05:30 AM

Default Wait a sec, what do you mean about....>

busting the windshield to paint the pillars? Did your car get hit or something? I don't really remember what happened. All I remember was that you ordered that Reiger V1 front lip right???

Man oh man, they are totally just molesting her right now! Poor girl...she'll be out of there soon! =) Keep us posted ok?
Old 05-02-2005, 05:41 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Thank you both...

Well, what had happened in a nutshell is this. I had a little bit of Hurricane damage, as I live in Central Florida. It was mostly debri. I fought and fought with the insurance company they just NOW ok'd it to be repaired. So, I got it in the shop and it was like 4500 in damage they had to repair. So I figured while it was in there I would just go ahead and get that front spoiler painted at the same time so it all matched up.

I included a few pictures in the link below. However these aren't the updated ones :/

Then I go over there on Saturday, oh my goodness! It's all primered up, blah blah blaaaaaaaah! Any how, quite depressing really. But I shall keep you updated bud! I have pictures from Saturday, just real busy. I will get them up this evening! Hope you guys had a SAFE weekend!!!!<ul><li><a href="http://public.fotki.com/SunSeTT/">Clicky</a></li></ul>
Old 05-02-2005, 07:19 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Two Words... Nip/Tuck

Old 05-02-2005, 02:52 PM

Default OUCH! Ok, I get it now...>

So what body shop did you take your car to? Also, are you going to get any kind of different body mods done to it? For example...shaving the front plate thing and aliens? I know when I take mine to the body shop I'm going to do a little bit of custom work to it like take out the door keyhole but I'll still have the handle....maybe shave off some lines from the rear bumper and front. I don't know how that'd look though.
Old 05-02-2005, 04:03 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Nah, only work I am getting is the front lip :)

Other then that, she remains stock! :/