TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

The TT East Watch Auction For the American Cancer Society - Only 2 Hours left ! Any More Bidders ???

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2002, 02:57 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The TT East Watch Auction For the American Cancer Society - Only 2 Hours left ! Any More Bidders ???

We now have only 2 hours left, if there is anyone else that would like to own this great watch and other items that have been added, NOW IS THE TIME TO BID !!!!
There have been 13 bids from 6 different bidders.
At this time the present high bid, is from docTTor at $120 !
I said if the bids hit $100, I would add some great cards and literature that I picked-up at the Audi Museum in Ingolstadt. That has been exceeded, so....... what can we do to sweeten the pot more ???????
How about if I add the LL Tek gift certificate worth $200 on the purchase of a set of 18" wheels, that was also won at TT East ( thank you Rita ! ) ?
If the bidding hits $175 or more, this will also be included !!!!!
So......
Here is what you are bidding on :
1 - An Official TT East Watch
2 - An assortment of literature from the Audi Museum in Ingolstadt
3 - A $200 Gift Certificate from LL Tek for a set of 18" wheels( If the bidding hits $175 or more )

Listed below is my initial post.
Let's get more bids !
Remember, ALL proceeds go to the American Cancer Society !
With your bids, we can help a VERY worthy cause.

So, here's the deal !
I was one of the lucky few at TT East to win one of the coveted OFFICIAL TT East watches. It is a beautiful watch, with the Official TT East Logo in the dial face. It has an adjustable bezel and a dark grey stitched band. It comes packaged in a custom metal case, with the dial face visible through a clear plastic panel.
There were only 13 lucky winners of this watch, with others given to the hardworking organizing commitee.
This watch was only worn briefly, 1 time and is in PERFECT condition !
It is with mixed emotions that I part with this watch, but I want to use it in a way to give some lucky individual a chance to own this watch and to raise funds for a very worthy cause, The American Cancer Society.
Here is how this will work :
1 - The auction will be open to all individuals.
2 - Bidding will close at 9 PM, EDT, Monday May 20.
3 The winning bidder will be contacted by me as soon as possible after the close of the auction.
4 - The winning bidder will send a check to me, MADE OUT TO : The American Society ( Do NOT make the check out to me ).
5 - Upon receipt of the check, I will ship the watch ( well protected ), to the winning bidder.
6 - The minimum opening bid is $ 25.

I will pay all shipping costs, so 100% of the auction bid will go to the cancer society.
If there are any questions, please contact me direct.

So..... Let's start the bidding !!!
Remember, this is ALL going to the cancer society !