TT (Mk2) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk2 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2007-2014

Audi TT Interior LED Lighting Package

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 06:21 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi TT Interior LED Lighting Package

Has anyone seen pictures or even know what the Audi TT Interior LED Lighting Package looks like on the new 2011s? I want to buy the Prestige Package but I am just curious how the lighting looks and if it's always on while driving at night.
Waiting til the February release!
Old 12-19-2010, 10:56 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by marquesalan
Has anyone seen pictures or even know what the Audi TT Interior LED Lighting Package looks like on the new 2011s? I want to buy the Prestige Package but I am just curious how the lighting looks and if it's always on while driving at night.
Waiting til the February release!
I can only speak for a 2009. The door handles are always on. The center stack is illuminated but it seems very dim according to older Audi's.

Otherwise, I like the LED interior.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:20 AM
AudiWorld Member

Found this pic on another site but here ya go.............
Attached Images  
Old 12-20-2010, 04:12 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone agree that with the interior lights on, its still quite dark in the cabin of a coupe ? I don't really care about the door handles but I seem to be missing the lower footwell lighting ...
Old 12-20-2010, 06:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

I believe the footwell lighting is a European thing, I do no have it in my 2009 3.2 prestige coupe
mike
Old 12-20-2010, 08:56 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

When you bought your 2009, was the LED illumination listed as part of the package or is it just the standard lighting?
Old 12-27-2010, 04:41 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default LED interior lighting

When you bought your 2009, was the LED illumination listed as part of the package or is it just the standard lighting?

It was listed as part of the PRESTIGE PACKAGE under LED interior lighting
mike
Old 12-27-2010, 05:44 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Default LED interior lighting package

Originally Posted by Mike
It was listed as part of the PRESTIGE PACKAGE under LED interior lighting
mike
Would it be possible for you to take a picture of it? I am just curious how cool it looks. I ordered a 2011 with the lighting but I have to wait 3-4 months. There are no local cars here with that option I can see in person.
Thanks!
Old 12-27-2010, 04:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default LED interior lighting

Would it be possible for you to take a picture of it? I am just curious how cool it looks. I ordered a 2011 with the lighting but I have to wait 3-4 months. There are no local cars here with that option I can see in person.
Thanks!
really nothing to see....dim overhead lights and no footwell lights....I'd be happy to try but there is nothing to see....I continually lament how dark the interior is and wish i knew how to add the european footwell lighting. It is cute but probably the least effective of the interior lights on any car I have ever owned [over 30]. It is form over function!
Old 12-28-2010, 07:52 AM
AudiWorld Member

I have the LED package in my TT Coupe and actually like the fact that it is not as bright as some other cars. They are definitely dimmer than my previous TT coupe, but are bright enough to find things in the dark. The foot well lights would be a plus. If anyone figures that out I would love to upgrade them in. These lights might be dim, but unlike our Porche lights that could be used to directs ships off the coast, they are not a complete shock to the system when they come on.

Quick Reply: Audi TT Interior LED Lighting Package