TT (Mk2) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk2 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2007-2014

Audi TT RS Dual catch can install

Old 09-11-2017, 10:50 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi TT RS Dual catch can install

Hi! I'm new to the forum, I live in Norway.
I will install dual catch on my Audi TT RS.
Installing the catch can on the intake page i know how to do it so it's okay.
But I want to install one on the turbo page too, I have little knowledge of catch cans that I have asked car workshops here in Norway if can mount a catch can on the turbo side for me but nobody will do that job so it looks as I have to do it myself. So what I wonder is if there are anyone here on the forum that has installed catch can on the turbo side? Is there anyone who would like to explain to me how to install catch can on the turbo side? Hoses that go from catch can, where should I put them on the engine?
Old 09-11-2017, 11:32 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi! I am new here on the forum I will install a dual Catch can on TT RS

Originally Posted by Gameover1
Hi! I'm new to the forum, I live in Norway.
I will install dual catch on my Audi TT RS.
Installing the catch can on the intake side i know how to do it so it's okay.
But I want to install one on the turbo side too, I have little knowledge of catch cans that I have asked car workshops here in Norway if can mount a catch can on the turbo side for me but nobody will do that job so it looks as I have to do it myself. So what I wonder is if there are anyone here on the forum that has installed catch can on the turbo side? Is there anyone who would like to explain to me how to install catch can on the turbo side? Hoses that go from catch can, where should I put them on the engine?
Here are the pictures of how the engine is assembled (works).:http://www.jlosee.com/images/TTRS/PD...der%20TFSI.pdf