TT (Mk2) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk2 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2007-2014

The Best Audi Cellphone Mount! Discount Code Available

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2018, 02:50 PM
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default The Best Audi Cellphone Mount! Discount Code Available

Happy New Year!

Are you looking for an elegant and practical solution to mount your cellphone in your Audi? Look no more as Clearmounts has your solution! We make the highest quality custom cellphone mount specifically designed for your Audi - available for Audi A3 (8P & 8V), TT (MK1, MK2 & MK3), Q2. Please visit www.audiphoneholder.com for more pictures, customer testimonials and customer unboxing videos.

Our demo commercial:

We ship worldwide, use discount code: Audiworld for a 10% off.

Should you have any questions please reach us at: info@clearmounts.com

Enjoy!

Carl
Clearmounts
Old 01-26-2018, 12:47 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 249 Likes on 212 Posts

I'm a long time poster and have never commented on a forum ad before but looking at the video for this product had me ordering one. It is a novel approach for a cell phone mount customized for the TT. I was particularly interested because I have already screwed up and re-assembled one vent after damaging some fins when using a "clip to the vent" cell phone holder. Pulling out the vents was a tad harder than shown on the video since my TT is 7 years old but they did come out without damage. The magnetic holder is super strong and will easily hold any weight phone solidly in place. (I don't know if there are any harmful effects of such a strong magnet next to the phone.) I'm using the mechanical holder which accommodates a phone width up to 3 1/8" according to my tape and it too is very secure. (I have an iPhone SE which is smaller than most other phones these days.) Using the mechanical mount attached near the bottom of my phone there is virtually no blockage of air coming out of the vents. The mechanical and magnetic holders can be interchanged anytime after installation, so if you don't like one, it takes 1 minute to switch to the other. Well done guys!