TT (Mk2) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk2 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2007-2014

Custom Cellphone Holder by Clearmounts - $5 off Coupon!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2019, 06:29 AM
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Custom Cellphone Holder by Clearmounts - $5 off Coupon!

Hello All,

If you haven't heard it's illegal to hold your phone while driving and in some USA States and Canadian Provinces you can't even put your phone in a cup holder or on the passenger seat... it either needs to be in your pocket, glove box or under your armrest.. however the law does allow you to have a cellphone holder attached to your dashboard or more specifically your air vents! That's where Clearmounts comes in. We invented 3 years ago this month a custom aluminum mounting bracket with our supper strong cellphone safe magnet and our non-magnetic cradle, we now even have a Qi wireless charger option.

To celebrate our last 3 years of success making the roads safer for everybody by taking the cellphones out of drivers hands we want to offer those who haven't bought a Clearmounts yet and give you a $5 off coupon...

use code: DriveSafe

www.clearmounts.com
Old 05-01-2019, 03:36 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I received mine a few weeks ago and I Love it!
I have a fairly thin case on my Pixel 3XL and when I use the spring tension clip for mounting it, it is at its max width and it is hard to mount and dismount, i need to force it in with both hands I am afraid I am going to break it
I wish i could use the magnet mount for it but unfortunately then my wireless charger will not work at home
Old 05-01-2019, 03:43 PM
Former Vendor

Sorry to hear your having an issue with the cradle. Unfortunately it’s difficult to find one that fits every situation perfectly. If it breaks I will replace it without any issues. However you can still use the magnetic mount even if you have the wireless charging... all you need to do is place the metal plate lower down on the back of your phone. Btw I also sell a wireless charging cradle that may work for you. Take a look at my site and reach out to me through email and I will do what it takes to make sure you are satisfied!

https://www.audiphoneholder.com/prod...cradle-charger
Old 05-02-2019, 05:52 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Clearmounts
Sorry to hear your having an issue with the cradle. Unfortunately it’s difficult to find one that fits every situation perfectly. If it breaks I will replace it without any issues. However you can still use the magnetic mount even if you have the wireless charging... all you need to do is place the metal plate lower down on the back of your phone. Btw I also sell a wireless charging cradle that may work for you. Take a look at my site and reach out to me through email and I will do what it takes to make sure you are satisfied!

https://www.audiphoneholder.com/prod...cradle-charger
I have tried putting the plate lower, but it makes the phone too top heavy, and it ends up not staying in position and rotating down
I think I would like to try the wireless charger for the mount. the coupon code does not work for that on the website. do you have another option for a code?
Old 05-02-2019, 05:55 PM
Former Vendor

You can use code: Audiworld

it will give you 10% off.
Old 05-03-2019, 04:13 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Clearmounts
You can use code: Audiworld

it will give you 10% off.
ordered. Thank You!