TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

2019 TT RS - Delivered!

Old 05-19-2019, 07:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2019 TT RS - Delivered!

We had a lively thread titled "2019 TT RS Order Status". Now they're rolling out of the dealerships and it's time for them to shine!

Almost two weeks ago I took delivery of mine. One thing I'll say about Turbo Blue is that it's a deceiving colour. No matter what you think it looks like from pictures, it will look different in person. It looks outstanding set off with black optics. Like many of you, I ordered mine with features that were sight unseen. For example, I had no idea how the carbon fiber inlays would look and I likely would not have chosen it had I not bought a dealer inventory order. However, it looks amazing! If you can believe it, it's more subtle than the aluminum inlays in my 16 TTS. I had expected it to be rather brash looking and it's absolutely not. The interior is beautiful. I have the blue stitching, CF inlays and the seats are trimmed with a glossy dark grey. It's sporty but still very elegant.

The engine sound on start up is awesome and still makes me laugh or smile every time.

I've embraced the fixed spoiler and I like the new black fins they've added. I feel like a kid driving a hot wheel. LOL!

I don't have a great shot of the interior. I'll try to get one to post. For now, here's a few shots.

Looking forward to seeing others as they come in.

Cheers!

Old 05-20-2019, 10:39 AM
AudiWorld Member

Congrats, it looks great. I can't wait to see how my Nogaro Blue will look next to a Turbo Blue, they don't seem far off under the right lighting conditions. Is the paint in the engine bay actually lighter or is that just the way the pictures are picking it up?
Old 05-20-2019, 12:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Sam2 View Post
Congrats, it looks great. I can't wait to see how my Nogaro Blue will look next to a Turbo Blue, they don't seem far off under the right lighting conditions. Is the paint in the engine bay actually lighter or is that just the way the pictures are picking it up?
Thanks! No the engine bay is the same colour. That's just it...Turbo Blue looks different in every single photo. The shot of the engine bay looks way lighter than it really is. It's not pastel or baby blue at all. The colour is much deeper and I think your Nogaro will be even deeper/darker. When I look at the rear view mirror, I see the spoiler and it reminds me of the water on the beach. Unfortunately I think birds also mistake it for water because it seems to be a bird poop target! Cleaning products and cloths in the hatch - check!
Old 05-20-2019, 12:45 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Fun101 View Post
Thanks! No the engine bay is the same colour. That's just it...Turbo Blue looks different in every single photo. The shot of the engine bay looks way lighter than it really is. It's not pastel or baby blue at all. The colour is much deeper and I think your Nogaro will be even deeper/darker. When I look at the rear view mirror, I see the spoiler and it reminds me of the water on the beach. Unfortunately I think birds also mistake it for water because it seems to be a bird poop target! Cleaning products and cloths in the hatch - check!
Hi Fun101...
Where in the GTA are you? How about taking me for a ride along?

m
Old 05-20-2019, 01:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by kalch View Post
Hi Fun101...
Where in the GTA are you? How about taking me for a ride along?

m
I'm in Mississauga. A few other TT/TTS buddies will be meeting up soon - possibly in June. I planned to seek out other GTA owners I've seen here as well. I'll circle back and reach out. When is yours coming?
Old 05-20-2019, 01:11 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

I was told on Friday that it is in transit with an expected delivery date of Late June to July. Im thinking earlier though as the times are conservative from what I understand.
Old 05-20-2019, 01:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

looks awesome. Congrats. Please do post interior shots when you get a moment.

Also love how the license plate text matches too haha.
Old 05-20-2019, 06:25 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Congratulations on the car - i'm coming up on 3K mi and love it even more than after the first week . Its just a beauty to drive
Old 05-20-2019, 06:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Lolster View Post
looks awesome. Congrats. Please do post interior shots when you get a moment.
Here's a couple...

Old 05-20-2019, 06:43 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by shadeofnardogray View Post
Congratulations on the car - i'm coming up on 3K mi and love it even more than after the first week . Its just a beauty to drive
Thanks and congrats to you too!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2019 TT RS - Delivered!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: