TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

2019 TT / TTS

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2018, 11:02 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default 2019 TT / TTS

Anyone placed an order (in NA) for a 2019 TT / TTS & have a current status of anything other than "Order Waitlist"?
I realize they haven't even officially been announced yet but using the 2019 Order Guide, I placed an order with my dealer last week. Got my COMM# but I was curious if the "Order Waitlist" was due to a lack of allocations to my dealer, or if the factory just wasn't in production yet.
Old 12-19-2018, 11:54 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Cadx6
Anyone placed an order (in NA) for a 2019 TT / TTS & have a current status of anything other than "Order Waitlist"?
I realize they haven't even officially been announced yet but using the 2019 Order Guide, I placed an order with my dealer last week. Got my COMM# but I was curious if the "Order Waitlist" was due to a lack of allocations to my dealer, or if the factory just wasn't in production yet.

And so it begins........

Old 12-20-2018, 03:16 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 97 Likes on 84 Posts

'tis the season.

Originally Posted by VGM911
And so it begins........
Old 12-20-2018, 08:16 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2019 Order Guide

Originally Posted by Cadx6
For what it is worth. Ordered my NA Spec TT about 3 weeks ago, dealer in Italy told me my S line package car will be built on 4 February, possibly sooner. I wont have any updates until She comes off of Her Leave/Vacation. I have been viewing the specs on some A3s that have been released. Other than 97 A3 beater car I bought a year ago, first time actually dealing with Audi. The cool part is work requires me to go by the Plant 9-10 times a Year.

Old 12-20-2018, 10:34 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by TT_Audi_2019
For what it is worth. Ordered my NA Spec TT about 3 weeks ago, dealer in Italy told me my S line package car will be built on 4 February, possibly sooner. I wont have any updates until She comes off of Her Leave/Vacation. I have been viewing the specs on some A3s that have been released. Other than 97 A3 beater car I bought a year ago, first time actually dealing with Audi. The cool part is work requires me to go by the Plant 9-10 times a Year.
Thanks. I’m encouraged by the fact that the US web site now shows the 2019. Maybe we’ll see some progress soon.
Old 12-22-2018, 05:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

For what it’s worth….

At the beginning of the month (December), my local dealer offered me an incoming 2019 TTS. Configuration fixed, supposed to arrive late January. This is was in lieu of ordering a car, which he said wouldn’t arrive until April or May. While he would accept my order, their next allocation isn’t until January, and he acknowledged the factory is not currently accepting orders for 2019 TTSs

And, none of the dealers I have spoken to have any idea when the 2019 TTRS order guide will become available.

Old 12-22-2018, 02:58 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

My wife and I decided to update to a 2019 afterall, even though 'seat memory' didn't get added...haha, for those who might recall my earlier post about doing it IF Audi added SM.

So, in early/middle November (can't look at the paperwork now because we're out of the country for a long holiday) I met with the sales guy (also the Inventory Manager) who my Service Advisor recommended. He had just configured the TTS he was allocated and, since he could still make changes, offered to switch it to a TT configured the way we wanted. His estimate for delivery was late January/early February. So, because of cautionary comments here on this forum, we had him write into the paperwork that we could cancel if delivery was delayed past end of February.
Old 12-24-2018, 06:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had the 2019 TT on my short list. All the news I had read about it sounded and looked encouraging, but then I noticed that the US model won't get the upgraded honeycomb grill. Nor does it appear that we will get the dynamic handling portion of Audi Drive Select. Both of those omissions disappointing.
Old 12-24-2018, 11:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default TT RS price !!!

Originally Posted by porttac
Wow! I hadn't noticed this before but the TT RS shows quite the hefty price increase....$164,900. I wonder if Audi knows it's gone up soooo much 🤣.
Old 12-25-2018, 12:05 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bill tyler
Wow! I hadn't noticed this before but the TT RS shows quite the hefty price increase....$164,900. I wonder if Audi knows it's gone up soooo much 🤣.
No way, That has to be a mistake. A base Lamborghini with 10 or 12 cylinders is 200,000 Euro. Why not just make the jump to Lambo. Or get two Corvettes. Can anyone justify the 164K?

Quick Reply: 2019 TT / TTS